PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

In the flyer starting Saturday there is a points offer on razors spend $50 get 10,000 points. If I have a 20x offer will I also get those points on top of 10,000.

I also got a 20x offer for tomorrow on $75 with a bonus 5,000 points. I haven’t seen that one before.

In the flyer starting Saturday there is a points offer on razors spend $50 get 10,000 points. If I have a 20x offer will I also get those points on top of 10,000.

I also got a 20x offer for tomorrow on $75 with a bonus 5,000 points. I haven’t seen that one before.
yes as long as you meet the spend threshold,,,you dont get 20x 10000,,just 20x base,,,which is like 30% great deal,,,razors have no expiry date.

Aisles of Glory has ended for this year. I went to play just now and it just opened the No Frills page so I googled it and it ended September 16th. It was fun while it lasted. I was getting quite good at it and I think my best score was around 43,000.

Hi guys
I need help with a No Frills order...
So if I do an online order for pick up and the price on the screen is coming up $6.00 each but the member price is $2.97 how do I get that price to charge on the screen?

Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Hi guys
I need help with a No Frills order...
So if I do an online order for pick up and the price on the screen is coming up $6.00 each but the member price is $2.97 how do I get that price to charge on the screen?

Thanks
Hugs
Mel
Is this for the Royale tissue? I tried to get some yesterday but my store is out .
I think it would adjust when you check out with your optimum number but I’m not certain.

Is this for the Royale tissue? I tried to get some yesterday but my store is out .
I think it would adjust when you check out with your optimum number but I’m not certain.
Yeah I get all the way to the end of check out ,,,, but no discount,,, I think I'll drag the son with me to pick some up if available ,,,,, that store is just so busy on the weekends.
Thanks
Mel

Hi just wondering if anyone has cracked the code on how to do the best points redemption?

Yesterday I cashed in 200,000 points for a $300 value.

The $300 is before taxes, rather than including taxes.

If you have coupons, they are applied AFTER the points cash-out.

I figure there is some optimal way to make this work in conjunction with a 20x offer as well but haven't figured it out lol.

Hi just wondering if anyone has cracked the code on how to do the best points redemption?

Yesterday I cashed in 200,000 points for a $300 value.

The $300 is before taxes, rather than including taxes.

If you have coupons, they are applied AFTER the points cash-out.

I figure there is some optimal way to make this work in conjunction with a 20x offer as well but haven't figured it out lol.

i think the only offer better than this is once a year, for black friday, there’s a redemption event at shoppers.

there is no way to stack the redemption and 20x offers, because you only get points on the actual dollar value spent.

so to the best of my knowledge, you already got a great deal.

Superstore has some points offers that I want to take advantage of to stock up but I also want to start using some of my saved points. Because it is a spend $25 get 10,000 etc can I use points to pay for my order? or am I better to just earn points this shop and use points later on?

I headed out to Loblaws tonight to stock up on,
:Cashmere TP ($3.33 16 pk)
:Scotties Facial Tissues ($3.33 a 6 Pk.)
: Palmolive antibacterial Dish Soap ($1.49 882 ml.)

There was a good supply of all three
I had a special offer 1500 points for every $6 spent on Cashmere TP
It was nice to pick up points for stuff I can stockpile and regularly use.

I think I have enough to last till the Springtime.:daisy:

Hugs
Mel

Popped into Shoppers to pick up some Olay and green tea. Grabbed a milk and cream that we needed. Spent 61.70 and got 24100 PC points. I knew I'd get a couple of thousand for the Olay (got 7000) but wasn't aware that there was a 20x points as well. Needless to say, I was delighted when I read my receipt!

I think I have asked this before but I can’t remember the answer. If I make an online pick up order today and set the pick up date as Thursday after the new flyer starts , do I get today’s prices or Thursdays ?

I think it would be Thursday because that’s the day I’m checking out , but I want to be sure. I saw a sneak peek of the flyer that starts Thursday and I need a lot of those things so I want those prices.

I'm pretty sure it is Thursday's prices. Which flyer did you get a peek at? ;) I need to order this week, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter