Peco's Bills & Teppantaki Reviews !!!

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
On our 5th night at WDW we ate decided to eat less & cheaper so we ate at Peco's Bills at the MK. We have ate here for years and really love there hamburgers and fixin's bar. The grilled mushrooms and onions are great toppers for you hamburgers.

On our 6th night we decided we wanted to try someplace new at Epcot that we had never dined at before, so we picked Teppantaki in the Japan pavillion of world showcase. I had read alot of good things about this restaurant on the boards recently so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed, Teppantaki was very good. My wife ordered the shrimp & chicken and I had the New York sirloin & chicken , the sirloin & chicken was very tender and seasoned just right. It comes with vegtables, rice & a green salad w/ ginger dressing. Our chef was very good and kept everyone entertained. We really enjoyed our meal here very much. As a side note, I noticed when we got home they had charged us $444 dollars for dinner and than took it off. Next they charged $ 489 dollars and took it off, the 3rd time they got it right at $ 48 dollars for dinner. So I guess it always pays to save your credit card receipts. After dinner we decided to get a berry and peach tart from Boulangerie Patisserie Bakery in France, for later that night to snack on in our room. We just love the Baked goods here, It is the best we have found at WDW. We also had there Ham & Cheese Croissant for lunch that was very good. Has anyone tried the Caramel Souffle here, we wanted to try one but never did.

We just love Teppanyaki! I can't wait to go there again in a few weeks, the food is always great as well as the service, it's a very popular restaurant and I can see why.

Thanks for the review!

Thanx for the wonderful reviews.

We are eating at Teppanyaki next month, can't wait after reading your reviews.

Will have to watch the check though ~ make sure that they don't make a mistake!!!!

Enjoyed your reviews. We tried Pecos Bill's on our last trip and thought the fixings were great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter