Peeps 2. The Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Pt 2. Feb '10. 2/21-Final Chapter. Link to TR

Holy crap, batman!!

Already on page 2....obviously, I'm not a slaker...like someone else I know.;)

I KNEW we could convert you into a twihard!:rotfl2:

I really should know by now not to eat while reading here....I aspirated toast when I saw your picture.

I think punkin's was 9 pages in like 5 minutes.

I am NOT a Twihard, just know how to get the ladies riled up!:thumbsup2

I'll see your Edward and raise you a........

Sandra.jpg

Okay, let me first say, my name is Jordan. I'm 47, 48 on February 24th (that's not a hint or anything). I'm single and not gay (I get that alot since I'm single, of a certain age, and hot as hot can be). Here's the evidence of my hotness in this picture:
robert_pattinson_1258395153.jpg

First of all, I'm here! I wouldn't miss this for the world. You make me laugh with every post. Thanks for that!

Secondly, this is Edward Cullen:

edward3.jpg

This is Robert Pattinson:

normal_011-2.jpg

Thanks for the swoon, Jordan!

First of all, I'm here! I wouldn't miss this for the world. You make me laugh with every post. Thanks for that!

Secondly, this is Edward Cullen:

edward3.jpg

This is Robert Pattinson:

normal_011-2.jpg

Thanks for the swoon, Jordan!

I didn't know there was a difference....;)

Don't you hate it when you fall asleep on the couch early on in the evening and then can't go back to sleep when you finally make it to the bed. Does this happen to anyone else? Since getting older I seem to have a hard time going back to sleep once I'm woken up. :confused3

Yes - all the time! I keep telling my husband to just leave me in the chair but he says I'll sleep better in the bed. Which would be true if I could go back to sleep.

And just to put in my two cents on the poofing, I've known my husband for almost 8 years and have never heard nor smelt him fart. He says he is sneaky. I think he's weird (not that I'm complaining!) :lmao:

Yes - all the time! I keep telling my husband to just leave me in the chair but he says I'll sleep better in the bed. Which would be true if I could go back to sleep.

And just to put in my two cents on the poofing, I've known my husband for almost 8 years and have never heard nor smelt him fart. He says he is sneaky. I think he's weird (not that I'm complaining!) :lmao:

Are you sure he's alive?? :confused3:lmao: I'd be checking for a pulse myself...

Are you sure he's alive?? :confused3:lmao: I'd be checking for a pulse myself...

I was going to ask if you're sure he's a male from the human species..;)

I have seen it and it's the funniest part of the movie. I often use the same word.......

It just makes your post even funnier.
that sounds like confirmation to me, i will post it around the boards on other TR's for jordan to find.

That's a bummer! I can sleep and have slept anywhere, anytime.:confused3

eliz991 said:

He's a pod person/alien fo sho!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter