Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-Feb., March, and April

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes to see who your pen pals will be along with their info.

Please start to check in weekly on this thread-Monday-Friday. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not M.I.A.

Remember to scan this thread, and check your pms for messages that might be for you from myself, or your pen pal. Please do not list any personal information here on the board, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Seal all envelopes, boxes, packages well so that nothing slips out during transit.

I will give everyone the twist, and topic for the month of Feb. in January so that you can get a head start in communicating with your pen pal. Please mail out your letters & twist together, and by the second Saturday of each month. Please post as soon as you get your letter, and as soon as you mail out your letter.

Pm me if you have any questions :goodvibes Have fun! :goodvibes

Thank you Susan, Maria, and Ali for checking in. All other participants, please check in.

Would anyone else like a pen pal? I have a lady that is wanting to join in. If so please pm me by today. Looking for one or two pen pals.

All participants, please check in for this weeks check in.

Hippiechickadee, are you around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter