Perfect Gift package

G719

DIS Veteran
I booked the perfect gift package for 2018 that offered a special magicband. I customized the magicbands by Dec 1 like it said to. I went on my account December 3 or 4 and it was only showing that I had customized 2 of our 4 bands.:confused3 So I fixed it and now it says magic band pending. The bands were supposed to be shipped to us by Christmas in a special box as part of the package. Not sure if we are getting these now due to whatever happened in mde. Just wondered if people had received their bands from this package already. I emailed disney to see if these could still be shipped to us.

We received our bands last week. I believe they said guests would receive the bands by Dec. 15, so there is still hope!

We received our bands last week. I believe they said guests would receive the bands by Dec. 15, so there is still hope!
I hope they do come. I'm afraid they are going to say I didn't customize by Dec 1. I did customize but somehow all my selections weren't saved or whatever in mde. I don't even mind if they arrive after the holiday. I'll see if I hear from someone tomorrow from my email I sent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter