• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Perfection" the game...similiar ???

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
My DS loves the game "Perfection"...is there anything else like this ? TIA !

My kids like that game too!

I can't think of another one real close, but the new Brain Operation is time limited where you have to pull out pieces, or they pop up.

Our new favorite game is Scene It Jr. We have older children 17 & 22 who have developmental disabilities. We bought the 22 year old this game for Christmas. We have played this and played this for hours at a time. They've had friends over and we even played this New Yaer's Eve. Our family time has greatly increased with this game! :sunny: My 22 year old daughter is planning on buying the Disney Scene it as soo as we can find it. They sold out in our area for Christmas. :scared1: We've tried Toys R us, Wal Mart (several) Target, even Circut City and they are all sold out right now. I could buy online, but my daughter wants to buy this on her own. Hope they restock soon! ::yes::

Gerri

Disney Scene it is sooooo fun! I hope you find it soon! ::yes::

Thank-you so much !!! I will buy those this week, and we'll try them out this weekend...long weekend, DS is finally (at age 15) getting bored watching videos or listening to CDs all weekend.

I'm interested because I used to play Perfection at home when I was starting to feel like I might start panicking. It kept my brain focused on the shapes, which seemed to help???

When I fly (which is hard for me), I play with a Tanagram game called Tangoes. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter