Perk?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Is anyone using Perk to accumulate cash / reward cards?

Any hints or tips to maximize the take?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Is anyone using Perk to accumulate cash / reward cards?

Any hints or tips to maximize the take?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

We use our Disney card for any utilities that will take it.. Costs us nothing extra.. and we pay it off anyhow.. Stuff like that is what we will do to maximize.

We have requested to use the maximum amount when we purchased our last car.. We had the cash for the down payment.. but requested to put as much as we could on the card.. Every bit helps.. right?

We use our Disney card for any utilities that will take it.. Costs us nothing extra.. and we pay it off anyhow.. Stuff like that is what we will do to maximize.

We have requested to use the maximum amount when we purchased our last car.. We had the cash for the down payment.. but requested to put as much as we could on the card.. Every bit helps.. right?

Thanks... every nickel helps!

I was referring to Perks.com.... another site like Swagbucks to make some extra $$$

---Paul in Southern NJ

Not much you can do to tweek Perk. Run 5 phones per acct and run them as close to 24/7 as you can. The App trailers are the shortest, so you'll get more pts by restarting to them more often. Aim for restarting very 2 hrs. Every week or two you should reset your phones or at least delete the app data. This will reduce the loading times for the videos.

Doing these things, you should be around at least $1/phone/day.

I run the phones and also do some of the offers daily - they have a better pay out than other sites. Check which one has the best amount - for example: Radium One has the most points for videos. I do random searches, get about 100 points a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter