PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

The girls insisted on dressing her up for her 6 month birthday today...:rolleyes1

4963982466_ed4f642c8e_b.jpg

I've enjoyed this thread so much, spent the weekend just looking at all of the puppies and other pets.

Jack the Shih Tzu is coming with us in October so I'll have a few pictures of my own. They won't be action shots though. Jack is more of an indoorsy kind of pup.

He takes a mean Glamor Shot though:

http://
CowboyJack.jpg

Jennifer

pictures336.jpg

I love looking at all the doggies-it made me want to add my two to the bunch. These are my two Labs Daisy and Violet, they are sisters

I don't know how I missed all these recent pix -- this is one of my favorite threads. Such adorable puppies everyone has! :banana:

Monkey.jpg

He is the man! Notice how he likes to not have debt too! He loves to chew on old credit cards!

IPhone010-1.jpg

What??

CopyofIPhone094.jpg

Sleeping with Squirrell
IPhone020.jpg

Tough Day!

CopyofIPhone101.jpg

IPhone085.jpg

IPhone044.jpg

Bailey with her mini donkey friends Holly and Cricket. Cricket is gonna have a baby in a couple months. :thumbsup2

034.jpg

032.jpg
Sad news, Cricket went into labor last week, as soon as it seen she was in trouble the Vet was called. He did everything he could but Cricket and the baby didn't make it. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter