Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

Lol great Jedward pic Hayley! Philharmagic really is amazing and definately worth getting excited about - good luck with your exams :wizard :

Thankyou! Tors has told me all about Philharmagic, can't believe i missed it before!

Hello Hayley:wave2:

love your piccies with Jedward and Joe :goodvibes
Hi! thankyou, i love them too, they were my facebook profile pictures for ages (tactical change to the Joe one when Jedward went out! :rotfl:)

:welcome: Hayley. Good luck with your exams. :wizard:
thankyou! got to get them over with and get down to some serious DIS-ing! :cloud9:
Thanks for all the other welcome messages, :wave2: to you all too!

I love reading people's wedding plans as they are always sooo exciting. And Jack, yes people have seen many photo's of you - do you like hats!! I love the one of you in the Nasa hat - made me chuckle.

Good luck with you plans and keep us informed.

Tina

Brill report so far can't wait for more, it's great having 3 people and maybe more in on it!

I am a Disney bride too so get so excited reading about Disney weddings. You will really love the GF the staff are so wonderful, you will be treated like a princess :)

OMG how much have I missed in the last few days:laughing:

Im signing up :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 cant wait to hear morepopcorn::

:welcome:to Jack & Hayley:cheer2:

Wow! Amazing PTR!

Three narrators, beautiful wedding pictures and Jedward!:wizard:

It really doesn't get any better than this:thumbsup2

I love Dinosaur too - it's probably my joint favourite ride in WDW.

Can't wait to hear more xx

I love reading people's wedding plans as they are always sooo exciting. And Jack, yes people have seen many photo's of you - do you like hats!! I love the one of you in the Nasa hat - made me chuckle.

Good luck with you plans and keep us informed.

Tina

Hee hee hee, I read this to Jack and he giggled too and said:

I do love hats! And that NASA one's the best

Brill report so far can't wait for more, it's great having 3 people and maybe more in on it!

I am a Disney bride too so get so excited reading about Disney weddings. You will really love the GF the staff are so wonderful, you will be treated like a princess :)

:) Thank you. For a while a wondered a little bit about the Floridian and the cost of it, like we are getting our 10 nights at the BC/BW for the same price as 3 nights there, but my Mum and Jack have both said, and it's true, that for those couple of days just go for it. Thos days around the wedding aren't a normal holiday, they are the days I've always dreamed of, and I don't want to get a normal room and then be wishin for an upgrade everyday adn being sad if I get what I pay for.

(Not that I'm not dreaming of them checking in and them saying "Madam, we have upgraded you to the Walt Disney Suite :rotfl: Can you imagine? I could play chopsticks on the grand piano!)

It's the only excuse I'm ever going to have to stay there for a long long time, so we're going to do it properly.

OMG how much have I missed in the last few days:laughing:

Im signing up :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 cant wait to hear morepopcorn::

:welcome:to Jack & Hayley:cheer2:

Welcome. Hopefully some good updates in the next couple of days. :)

Wow! Amazing PTR!

Three narrators, beautiful wedding pictures and Jedward!:wizard:

It really doesn't get any better than this:thumbsup2

I love Dinosaur too - it's probably my joint favourite ride in WDW.

Can't wait to hear more xx

I agree with you on everything.....

Except the Jedward part! :rotfl:

Welcome aboard! :woohoo:

:) Thank you. For a while a wondered a little bit about the Floridian and the cost of it, like we are getting our 10 nights at the BC/BW for the same price as 3 nights there, but my Mum and Jack have both said, and it's true, that for those couple of days just go for it. Thos days around the wedding aren't a normal holiday, they are the days I've always dreamed of, and I don't want to get a normal room and then be wishin for an upgrade everyday adn being sad if I get what I pay for.

(Not that I'm not dreaming of them checking in and them saying "Madam, we have upgraded you to the Walt Disney Suite :rotfl: Can you imagine? I could play chopsticks on the grand piano!)

It's the only excuse I'm ever going to have to stay there for a long long time, so we're going to do it properly.

It does seem like a lot of money bot wow is it worth it! I lot of people think it's stuffy but it's far from it. The main building is just wonderful and you can listen to the band playing in the evening! I even bought the cd!:rotfl:

It does seem like a lot of money bot wow is it worth it! I lot of people think it's stuffy but it's far from it. The main building is just wonderful and you can listen to the band playing in the evening! I even bought the cd!:rotfl:
How wonderful, I think i'd end up doing the same thing! I can't imagine how wonderful it's going to be just being steps awy from that beautiful lobby. And walking out in my dress from my room and down that big staircase (it's my Beauty and the Beast moment so I wont be taking the lift!)

I also can't wait for the day after the wedding, waking up and having a whole day ahead of us to just enjoy the hotel. Finally not have anything to be anxious about, just 16 days of sunshine and Mickey. That's the day my parents fly home though, so we may get lunch or something with them. Other than that, no plans.

I can't decide if I want a wedding pavillion or MK view...I might just leave it up to the room allocating fates.

:surfweb:

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment too!! Awesome PTR so far - Jack - you almost made me cry!! ;)

:surfweb:

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment too!! Awesome PTR so far - Jack - you almost made me cry!! ;)
Awww, I'll tell him that! I got misty-eyed when he e-mailed it to me.

We're both off work for the next 2 days (as we can't afford a holiday this year we're taking lots of long weekends rather than having any long holidays) so I might start a 'what we want to do in each park' type list.

Hi Victoria!

I'm really enjoying your report so far and I'm loving the guest contributions (SO jealous of that Jedward pic! ;)).

I must say, you have great taste- I :love: pink and green together, it'll look fantastic.

Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Hi Victoria!

I'm really enjoying your report so far and I'm loving the guest contributions (SO jealous of that Jedward pic! ;)).

I must say, you have great taste- I :love: pink and green together, it'll look fantastic.

Looking forward to more! :goodvibes
Thanks so much Lauren. And thanks for the compliment on the colour scheme, I had loads of combinations I loved but Jack chose that one and I think he made the right choice. :)

We love all of the parks, miss all of them, and can't wait to be back. We honestly have no preference which one we visit first, it will depend on where Tour Guide Mike says to go, and also on who's with us on our first few days as we won't really tour on our own until the honeymoon portion.

I thought it'd be fun if we listed the things we are excited about at each park, (I'll talk to Hayley later and add hers in in pink too.) So the parks will be listed in order of their age, but not necessarily the order we'll be visiting.

First up then:

MKCastle_01.gif

Favourite Land:

Main Street USA (and Liberty Square too)

Must do attractions:

Mickey's Philharmagic!!
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain (was shut in October so we've never ridden!)
Carousel of Progress
It's a Small World

Must do food:

Columbia Harbor House (I love sandwiches!)
Casey's Corner
Root beer float from Aloha Isle
Popcorn (mmmmm - I love the WDW popcorn!)

Others:

Opening show! (I love love love love love this show, and if TGM says our first day is a green morning for MK then I will be at the gates at 8.30am with a huge smile on my face waiting to hear the music start!)
WISHES!!!!!!
Spectromagic
3pm Parade, if it's still the 'Celebrate a dream come true' parade then awesome, if it's a new one, then awesome! I love parades!

Favourite Land:

Frontierland (and Main Street too)

Must do attractions:

Haunted Mansion – from the outward facade to the ghoul who travels with you this is one of the most ‘complete’ of all the Disney classics
Splash Mountain – Victoria’s mum is going to ride it, and she’s going to love it... all 17 100ft drops
Big Thunder Mountain – There’s a snake in my boots, and the only cure? More BTM!
Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Gun Blaster Thingey – to find out which of my two best men is... the best
It’s A Small World – because the only thing more irritating than It’s A Small World’s soundtrack is my best man. The perfect combination!
Space Mountain – it was inoperable, so I am still awaiting my inaugural flight

Must Eats:

Vanilla Dolewhip

Other things:

Touring Liberty Square, pointing out the attention to detail that went it to creating one of the most charming areas of WDW, including waiting for Crocket Donald to show his face for photos and showing the humorous Obama t-shirts to my politicised British mates. Savouring Main Street, especially the bakery, the ice creams, the fudge, the architecture and the fun distractions. I particularly want to visit the section with the cool t-shirts again, I missed a trick there first time. Seeing how my friends and family react to the characters, if I don’t see Governor Ratcliffe, Launchpad McQuack and Frollo I’ll be most disappointed! The sweet smell of main street and the smokey, barbecue smell of Frontier Land... or did I just imagine them?

Torsie

You have started :)

I love your TR's so this PRE-TR has got me so EXCITED I can't wait for more :D

I don't have to ask for an update because I know you will be along shortly with one :D

YAY

Leanne xoxo

Tinks_1989 - you're from Somerset too, I see! All the UK DISers are joining in on Tories PTR!

I cannot wait to see the rest of your plans Torie, just read your TR from WDW, and now I am super excited for my holiday in December!
I too might have to de-tour by the Wedding Pavillion with my DBF... :rotfl:

xxx

Tinks_1989 - you're from Somerset too, I see! All the UK DISers are joining in on Tories PTR!

I cannot wait to see the rest of your plans Torie, just read your TR from WDW, and now I am super excited for my holiday in December!
I too might have to de-tour by the Wedding Pavillion with my DBF... :rotfl:

xxx

:wave2: Hi

where in bristol are you? (sorry for crashing your Pre TR torsie LOL)

xxx

Loving your MK update!!!! ::yes::

I love Jack's reasons for looking forward to going on It's a Small World! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Our next top picks are at:

Epcot_Logo_Color.jpg

Must do attractions:

Future World:

The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Soarin’
Turtle Talk with Crush
Mission: Space (green!)

World Showcase:

Japan (I love the dept store!!!)
Morocco
KimPossible

Must eats:

Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Club Cool (not really an ‘eat’ but I love it!)

Others things:

As we will have almost 2 weeks staying at either BC/BW I am really looking forward to just using WS as a ‘chill-out day’ area. Like in AKL we’d wander along to Kidani or sit on one of the overlooks to get a different perspective than our balcony. I am excited to have slow days where we just wander in through the International Gateway and choose a pavilion or two and really get to know them, and sit and watch the performers etc. I’m also excited as it means we can watch Illuminations from any pavilion we like with no worry about beating the bus crush to get back to the hotel 

Oooh and I want to do the Around the World Segway tour!

Must do attractions:

Future World:

The Seas with Nemo and Friends – where the wonder of the natural world is made even more enjoyable by one incredible touch of Disney brand magic
Spaceship Earth – for the journey back to 1982, the brain of Epcot
Test Track – because my mum’s going to love it

World Showcase:
Maelstrom – I just didn’t learn enough about Norway the first time
Circlevision – another mum pleaser
Mexico – I meant to go back to buy a skeleton, this time we’re so close I’ll make sure I do

Must eats:

There is only one. School Bread (Schül Bread?)

Other things:

Having fell afoul of the Beverley trick, I intend on making at least one member of our party suffer it’s delights. As I have already mentioned, this is a park my dear old mum could really enjoy, she fills her life with colour and loves to explore world cultures, even if only from her living room. This will be a real chance for me to show her the side of Disney beyond the mouse or the castle where the spirit of optimism and compassion that Walt strove for are best expressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter