Philly area picnic-July 27-need roll call

CIndy, right now I have a few desserts, so drinks will be fine. Thanks!

Barb....what's the count on kids? The girls want to know who they will be able to hang around with since we adults are s-o-o-o-o-o-o boring!!!

Nancy, I think I counted 17 kiddies. You can look over the list on the first page and go from there. :D
Nikole, a salad, some sort of side dish or a dessert would be great. Thanks!!
I so appreciate all the help you're all willing to give. This will be so much fun. :D :D

I saw that Disneymomma was from PA.....she's on the restaurant board. Followed Dan's link (about the new Princess character meal). Maybe someone should invite her. :D

Barb, I just sent you a PM. DM, Barry & I will be there. We will arrive Fri afternoon. We'll be looking to hook up with whoever is there then. Whatever you want to do is fine with us After breakfast on Sun, we will be off to Dorney to ride coasters with Barry Hom. :p :eek: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

BTW, I didn't know my DH was doing a concert Fri night! ;) ;) ;)

Yikes! It's a week from today! I guess I'd better start getting ready! ;) :p :p :p

Leaving tomorrow morning...see everyone on Saturday. Barb, I'll see you Thursday afternoon.

Wow! Our first DIS'er leaves for Barb-Con. :wave: Safe travels Nancy. ;) :D

Tia, I think Barry's on his way or already here, too! ;) ;):cool: :cool:
Ok, I'm supposed to clean the patio today-it's on my schedule-but it looks like rain!:eek: Well, let the rain get here and then GO AWAY! :p :p No rain allowed next Saturday!;)

:o :o :o Ooops, you're right Barb. I even said good-bye to him and wished him well. :o :o :o Sorry Barry. ;)

Okay, so Nancy is our SECOND one to leave for Barb-Con. ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter