• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phones on board to keep in contact

sjedelen67

Mouseketeer
Are there phones on the Anthem of the Seas like they have on Disney? (Wave phones). Or are you able to use your iPhones through the Royal Caribbean App to contact others? We are cruising with our teenagers and would like to keep track of them. Thanks , Steve

I haven't cruised on the Anthem before but I don't think they have phones. What you could do is buy the internet package and use WhatsApp or something similar for instant messaging.

I've read that while they do have them they are only given out for guests with very young children who are in the kids club so I think the only way is through an internet package.

I have asked twice on Cruise Critic. The response is no phones. You can purchase a plan through your carrier or buy an internet package.

RC blog just had an article about phones this week with various options to buy extra minutes from your carrier or the internet package.

We used the ship's wifi package and texted each other via iMessage. Worked well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter