Photo Contest

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Hey Pete,

Thanks for the preview of the photo contest. I have a request. I have never posted photos to the DIS. I'm sure there are instructions somewhere. Could you point out where?

Thanks,

Then go to a post on the Dis that you want to reply to, click the post reply button. Then go back to your newly created photobucket account and hit the browse button, find the photo you want to post on your hard drive and then click the upload button. Once that is done photobucket will create a url string for that image, cut and paste that url string (called IMG Code) into the body of your reply on the Disboards message and then hit the submit reply button on the Dis message and you will then see you image. You can do this multiple times in one post, your not just limited to one photo per post.

Hope this was clear and helpful;)

I believe that Pete said you would have to upload your pics to the WDWInfo.com Photopost site, which is located at http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/.

If you take a look you will see there are different Categories and I imagine they will create a category just for the photo contest. More details to come on next weeks podcast I would imagine.

In the meantime you can create an individual gallery and upload pics. Just find the "upload" link and find the photos you want to upload on your computer.

Thank you everyone. I was listening at work and was trying to multitask. I will listen again when I can download the podcast to my Ipod.

Thanks again

Thank you everyone. I was listening at work and was trying to multitask. I will listen again when I can download the podcast to my Ipod.

Thanks again

Multitasking while listening? :surfweb:

I prefer the meditation state.....lights out, diet coke, head phones on and get lost in the Dis.......ahhhhhhhhh :rotfl2:

Multitasking while listening? :surfweb:

I prefer the meditation state.....lights out, diet coke, head phones on and get lost in the Dis.......ahhhhhhhhh :rotfl2:

Totally agree, the one time I tried to do anything except play games during the podcast was trying to mark one of my maths revision papers, I ended up marking half of the stuff wrong but was actually right!

Can't wait til the Photo Contest, my photos may not be brilliant but I'm going to enter them in anyway just to see how they do.

Totally agree, the one time I tried to do anything except play games during the podcast was trying to mark one of my maths revision papers, I ended up marking half of the stuff wrong but was actually right!

Can't wait til the Photo Contest, my photos may not be brilliant but I'm going to enter them in anyway just to see how they do.

I am excited! I was thinking today they need to do the funniest park and worst picture! See who can take the worst one at the parks that would be funny!

I finally listened to the show today. I'm excited to hear more details about the photo contest.

We'll have full instructions with this weeks show - and we'll be using the PhotoPost area on the DIS - nothing you have to do - you're forum log in here will work with that as well.

Thx
Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter