Photo Package??????????

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
I've heard several people talking about purchasing a Photo Package...Can you tell me how much it costs and what you get in it. I will be traveling 10/11/03

Thanks

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I can only remember the 6x8 package which was $84.95 for 10 pictures. Every time I bought a picture, they would ask if I wanted to upgrade. It is a savings of $15 as the 6x8's are $10 each. I can't remember how much the 8x10 package was. 8X10's are $20 each.

I regretted doing the package. The savings was $10 over the price of buying the pix individually, and at the end, with just one child, I found myself selecting pictures I did not like that much just to get my 10. If I had this to do again, I'd go strictly "a la carte".

One thing that we found was that the "formal" pictures were 8 X 10 and most of these were of us as a family. The ones that were 6 X 8 were more of DD with the different characters.

Just something to keep in mind when making your decision and also when you are there taking pictures.

Lisa

They also had 5 and 10 picture packages. It think the 5 pic saved about $5, the 15 saved about $15. I agree with the above poster-on the 7 night, I had a hard time reaching all 10; it would have been impossible on the 3 night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter