Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

Showing the melted chocolate on my hand while on the Arkansas River

IMG_5049BRed-XL.jpg

Showing the melted chocolate on my hand while on the Arkansas River
If you say so. I know how scary some of the rapids on the Arkansas can be and there is no shame if it scares some of the, uh, melted chocolate out of you.

DSC_0679.jpg
That's me with the GoPro on my head at the front of the raft. That was near Royal Gorge.

If you say so. I know how scary some of the rapids on the Arkansas can be and there is no shame if it scares some of the, uh, melted chocolate out of you.

View attachment 741593
That's me with the GoPro on my head at the front of the raft. That was near Royal Gorge.

Yes, there are quite few big ones on the Arkansas! I did a five day trip starting just south of the Numbers section ending with the Royal Gorge on the last day. I'm the one in blue. Later in the trip on our Royal Gorge day we picked up an additional guide because the guide shown here was being tested and certified to run the Gorge. He passed!

_MG_0075me-XL.jpg

224 steep steps; Seven Falls, Colorado Springs and they are truly steep! I have no fear of heights but they pushed me almost to my limit!

IMG_0153ed-X2.jpg

ore sorting machine at Independence Gold Mine in CO; it kind of looks like a big body massager

xPXL_20220930_180634001-236ed-XL.jpg

Lake View Cemetery in Cleveland.

Attachments

• LVC1.jpg
    LVC1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
  • LVC2.jpg
    LVC2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • LVC3.jpg
    LVC3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
  • LVC4.jpg
    LVC4.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1
  • LVC5.jpg
    LVC5.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1
  • LVC6.jpg
    LVC6.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter