Photo Sharing - Nikon Part 2

DSC_0732.jpg

home made baked potato soup

Still going through pictures from a business trip to Maine, hope I didn't post this yet... sunset at Bar Harbor, Maine:

i-64hDdph-XL.jpg

Hey Cedar Point we were just there this past week. I still have to upload most of my shots. Did you do all the coasters??

We just got back on Sat. We did the park on Wed and Fri last week. It felt hotter than FL on Thur and Fri.
I did all of them except Wildcat and Corkscrew. The whole family agrees Millenium Force is the best coaster there.
I didn't take too many pictures while we were there. I accidentally left the battery at home on the charger for out point and shoot and I did not feel like carrying around the dSLR stuff in that heat.

We just got back on Sat. We did the park on Wed and Fri last week. It felt hotter than FL on Thur and Fri.
I did all of them except Wildcat and Corkscrew. The whole family agrees Millenium Force is the best coaster there.
I didn't take too many pictures while we were there. I accidentally left the battery at home on the charger for out point and shoot and I did not feel like carrying around the dSLR stuff in that heat.

We were there the exact same days Wed to Fri. I agree about the heat, it felt as if we were at WDW in the middle of summer. The humidity was horrible. Loved Millenium Force but for some reason I had the most fun on Gemini. Mean Streak was also quite good as was Maverick. We stayed in the cabins how about you?

We were there the exact same days Wed to Fri. I agree about the heat, it felt as if we were at WDW in the middle of summer. The humidity was horrible. Loved Millenium Force but for some reason I had the most fun on Gemini. Mean Streak was also quite good as was Maverick. We stayed in the cabins how about you?

We were in a cabin along the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter