Photobucket canvases?

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
Has anyone ever gotten a canvas print from Photobucket?

I have a canvas I bought somewhere else that the coloring is really bad on. The company that did it won't fix or replace it so I want to make sure if I buy another that it's going to be a good one.

I haven't but I would like to know where yours did not come out well so I don't order from there for a anvas myself- I am thinking about getting 1 this year and would love suggestions on places people liked them from.

Rebecca

It was at my local Walgreens where I always get my photos printed. I was a little hesitant because they aren't a photo place but they printed that same photo and it looked great. The canvas was much, much darker. They told me it was normal but I don't believe that. I've seen canvases that look light and much better than what they did.

Most of the inexpensive places you get the canvas prints from do NOT use archival canvas and the estimated life is 12 to 18 months. They also do not treat the canvas to prevent it from fading from UV and not protected from water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter