Photographs autographed

mickey111947

Earning My Ears
:earsboy: Once again this year my wife took the photos from the previous year of the different characters and got them to autograph them this trip. She even had extra prints to give to the characters themselves so that they would have a remembrance too. This was received very well and the handlers said that it was appreciated as no one ever thinks of the cast members playing the characters.

What an awesome Idea!! slightly off the topic;but on the same lines, we made CM appreciation cards that we gave to CMs on our honeymoon, we just wanted them to know we appreciated everything they doing for us. We actually bumped into our waiter from the brown derby in Epcot the day after we left him a card. He told us how nice that was and he showed it off to the rest of the staff....he said they were jealous :goodvibes I think anything we can do to show the CMs and the "friends" of the characters we appreciate them is a great idea!!! Thanks again for sharing, we might have to use it ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter