Photography Board's Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
4836154235_85f73a3071.jpg

On this 103 degree day in Texas, I would like to remember where I was just 3 weeks ago. Beautiful and cool Seaside, Oregon.
954548902_PEdCS-XL.jpg

Rusty Baumgardner mashing a ball during a hitting demonstration in Hamilton yesterday. The man is a legend (and a monster) in the world of softball and he still takes time with every fan that comes his way.

Rustyswingoppo-1-1.jpg

After seeing Marlton Mom's DC pictures I started looking at my March pics and came across this one. Its one of my favorites.
4852305724_3076efa424_b.jpg

Great shot :) Looks like we both had similar ideas for our photo subject of the day ;)

I really need to head downtown at night and take some photos! Its funny how you live somewhere your whole life and take things for granted.

Headed downtown yesterday morning, and decided to play around with the fisheye for a bit. Took a bunch of bracketed photos and am still learning to dabble in Photomatix, but hope to have some HDRs to share before too long :goodvibes

Nice one, Andy. Sort of shows how the country is doing these days. :rolleyes:

An Old White Church

Click photo for its flickr page, info, data, etc.

This Dad with his little girl reminded me of my times with my girls when they were that age. So small and adorable.
955595928_MSMx2-XL.jpg

I just got back from Disney on Saturday. This was the first trip my new lens. Tamron 28-200mm. It was amazing. I am in love with this lens. :)

IMG_3520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter