• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photopass book - dvc discount

Miz Diz

<font color=darkorchid>I'll give up anything, as l
Has anyone ever done the photopass book? I completed mine, then tried using the DVC discount - was mailed recently and expires April 30 & it tells me it is not valid. So, I also have an AP discount that I received with my Mickey Monitor and it won't work either. Do I have to actually take it to one of the parks to get activated before it will work? I thought I could just put the code in the discount field.

Has anyone ever done the photopass book? I completed mine, then tried using the DVC discount - was mailed recently and expires April 30 & it tells me it is not valid. So, I also have an AP discount that I received with my Mickey Monitor and it won't work either. Do I have to actually take it to one of the parks to get activated before it will work? I thought I could just put the code in the discount field.

I might be wrong, but I believe you have to put the code in as if it were a new photopass card -- even though there are no pictures associated with it. Also, I'm not sure if the discount is for the photo book or just prints?

I used the DVC code just the other day and it did work. It took a couple trys, but when you check out, enter it without any dashes. I don't remember if it was case sensitive or not, but without the dashes, it should work for you.

Thanks! I did enter it as a code to pull up photos - even though there are no photos, but I did not try entering the code without the dashes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter