Photos of SSR or OKW at Christmas

We used long twist ties like the ones for large garbage bags to hold up the lights. They worked great and no messy tape marks on the balcony. We did need the extention cord it was so neat to drive around OKW and see Xmas lights on the balconys

I was going to recommend using the garbage ties too (or the zip ties). They also sell hooks for xmas lights that you would normally use to hang on your gutters. I'm not sure if they'd work on the railings... would depend on the size of the hooks and the size of the bars.

Great ideas...zip ties won't run the risk of taking off the paint. I've got a package of 100 (minus a few) that I bought to use as suitcase locks with all the heighten security...they work great. I won't forget the extension cord...just in case. I've got my Big Lots shopping list all made out...tree, lights, extension cord, cheap decorations...I hoping to find some premade Disney stocking...Grumpy for DH, Goofy for DS, and Tinkerbelle for me. If I can't then I'm going to make stockings for us, which might be more fun anyway. It's funny...I get all giddy when I think about having to shop at WDW for gifts...I mean we always find things we want, but this trip I'm making it a goal to find one special gift for DH and DS to have stashed under the tree for them. The rest of the presents will be waiting at home.

Thanks again for the idea about zip ties.

Bugeye said:
Try this link to Deb Wills. Don't know if they have any Saratoga Springs photos yet but you'll see why December has become sooooo popular.

Well, one of these. :badpc:

http://allearsnet.com/tp/hol_phot.htm

Thanks for the link! It looks like they haven't added SSR yet...but there are some awesome photos of other things I plan to do during our trip so it's nice to see those.

We just got our waitlist for OKW and I like everyone's idea of taking their own lights to string up. I think I'll try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter