Picking up park hoppers at guest services

Catira

DIS Veteran
We will be at Disneyland this Friday. I already paid for my park hoppers and was told to pick them up at guest services. I phoned Disney this evening and was told to go to downtown disney to pick them up. Okay, how far is this from the disneyland park (at WDW they are not that close to each other, need to go by car). Next question, I had bought a 2 day park hopper but have decided to go for three days. Previously read on another post, that 3 day park hopper has early entry to parks. How exactly does this work?
Thanks this board has helped me out quite a bit!! :earboy2:

I had to redeem a getawaytoday ticket voucher at the ticket booth. Is this what you need to do? I went ahead and redeemed it the evening before we went to DL. All of the Disney properties are connected in one large area. Look at the map in the "Maps...." sticky at the top of the board. Since we weren't staying on-property, I parked in the free 2 hour parking for Downtown Disney, walked through Downtown Disney to the ticket booths at Disneyland. It took more time than I anticipated walking but it wasn't too bad. Maybe 15 min. each way or so (from my parking spot to the ticket booth).

Search for early morning entry on here. There are lots of posts about that. We had a 3 day hopper with EE on them and used it on a Tuesday. It was a lot more crowded than I had expected and we had to wait in a very long line just to get through the gate. This was mid-April. But it was still worth it as we walked onto Buzz Lightyear. Fantasyland already had pretty long lines (20-30 min. or so) for Peter Pan and Dumbo after we finished Buzz. There are certain days you can use the EE, I can't remember all of them. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter