Picture Fun Quiz - The Last Resort - Answer Added

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
One of the things we enjoy a lot about our visits to WDW is seeing the different resorts. Sometimes we go for a counter service meal and a quiet wander away from the bedlam of the parks. So where have we been? (Some of the photos are quite old.)

Well, that concludes my Picture Fun Quiz, I hope you've enjoyed playing along. I'm going to be away for a few days so I will post the final answers next weekend.

1. Port Orleans French Quarter
2. Coronado Springs
3. Pop Century
4. Polynesian
5. All Star Sports

I didn't have many PM answers but of those I did Corinna did particularly well. I hope others enjoyed having a look at my photos and maybe a guess.
No WDW plans for me for the moment but it has been fun looking back.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to do this quiz and post the photos - I gave up very quickly as haven't been to WDW for about 13 years so was struggling to think. I was also away for part of it so knew I wouldn't have the chance to complete it all

Thanks for taking the time to do this quiz and post the photos - I gave up very quickly as haven't been to WDW for about 13 years so was struggling to think. I was also away for part of it so knew I wouldn't have the chance to complete it all

Don't worry about not PMing answers, I have always been bad at PMing answers to quizzes but I have enjoyed playing along in secret :) so I hope one or two people did that too.

Libby, I'm sorry I didn't continue taking part but real life just got in the way. Although to be honest, I don't think I would have done very well! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter