** Picture of the Day 3 **

Yellowstone River

Grand%20Canyon%2020ed-XL.jpg

Open date for soccer team tonight but DGD and her teammate couldn't stay away from the game. :goodvibes Perfect chance for them to see some former Club Soccer teammates play in their high school game...and be invited on the field aftwards for pictures! :lovestruc

53429756_2294962297381796_1714485033995075584_n.jpg
:tink:

We did stay at a Yellowstone Hotel, the Canyon Lodge in early June 2018. We wanted to be located centrally and I was kind of forced to choose a hotel for DH who is disabled so he needs the comforts. The room was nice but the beds very uncomfortable. We did enjoy having a coffee bar right in our lobby and a very short drive to the restaurants in our village. It was a bit expensive but worked for us.

I did camp in Grant Village back in 2005; a decent choice but very, very crowded in August.

And if you can splurge a little definitely eat dinner at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel! We had one of the best meals of our lives there. And don't be put off by the rather formal looking pictures online. Everyone was dressed very casually and the staff very gracious. It's best to reserve online ahead though since it's popular.

Sorry for the repeat; the reply and quote features are not working properly today!

HUGE game for these ladies Monday night :eek:; hope they can concentrate on it since most will be leaving for spring break trips afterwards :rolleyes:...

i-9hkSR45-XL.jpg

It's been a "barefoot day" in Texas with a high temp of 85...and SNAKES are out :scared1:...spotted the first one of the season today! :headache: (Why I LOVE winter! :rolleyes1)

i-K34K6WP-XL.jpg

85 degrees! Wow! I'll take that without the snakes please!

We're having snow off and on all this week...

85 degrees! Wow! I'll take that without the snakes please!

We're having snow off and on all this week...

I WISH WE WERE HAVING SNOW! As Indiana Jones says, "SNAKES...it had to be SNAKES!" :scared1::scared1::scared1: This "fine" Monday morning has us at 73 degrees, real feel of 77 and 100% humidity!o_O It's foggy, misty rain, EVERYTHING is "sweating", absolutely no breeze, allergies make my head feel like it's in a bucket and we "get" :faint: to sit out in this tonight for soccer. o_O We still love Texas but some days "Texas grit" takes on it's true meaning! :rotfl:I'm envious of your Colorado snow. :lovestruc :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter