** Picture of the Day 3 **

Spent the last day in Liverpool exploring on our own before the sweetest Uber driver took us to Manchester. Special stop on the way on his childhood street that so happened to include the home of John Lennon. :goodvibes Everyone in Liverpool was SO friendly but this gentleman was over the top! :lovestruc He has a son living in San Antonio so we had that special Texas connection and by the time we ended our hours ride in Manchester we felt like old friends! :goodvibes

Resized_20230216_153704%282%29%20%281%29-M.jpg
P1980292-S.jpg
:tink:

Congrats! As usual I found another Christmas decoration in the dining room the other day. I think this breaks all my previous records :laughing:

It's a start and I still have to pack my Snow Village up but I DID finish all income tax and year end papers and they're already at the Accountants! I think that's the earliest I've ever had that completed! I already discovered a Christmas ornament on the bar that needs repair and those boxes haven't been put away for 24 hours :rolleyes: so don't feel bad! :rotfl::tink:

I'm guessing they'll be a few tears between this Director and student this weekend as they compete in the last Brahmadora competition of the year...and the last one for DGD as a Dora. 😥

Screenshot_20240203-211949_Facebook-XL.jpg

Congrats! As usual I found another Christmas decoration in the dining room the other day. I think this breaks all my previous records :laughing:
....wow! My DH literally wants the tree down on December 26th.....:mad: [Good news though....I insist on waiting until "Little Christmas", or "Three Kings Day"]

Last edited:
....wow! My DH literally wants the tree down on December 26th.....:mad:

:rotfl: He couldn't live with us! We're usually so busy before Christmas we don't get a chance to enjoy it until AFTER and I'm so "unmotivated" in January I just keep putting it off...and DH enjoys the decorations too so we never get in a hurry. Even DGD's enjoy coming over and just sitting in front of the tree and enjoying the lights...and the Snow Village in the quiet. :goodvibes:tink:

As graduation gets closer and decisions are 99% made on her next step I find myself really missing these moments already. 😕 September is going to be SO hard...

P1010179-XL.jpg

:rotfl: He couldn't live with us! We're usually so busy before Christmas we don't get a chance to enjoy it until AFTER and I'm so "unmotivated" in January I just keep putting it off...and DH enjoys the decorations too so we never get in a hurry. Even DGD's enjoy coming over and just sitting in front of the tree and enjoying the lights...and the Snow Village in the quiet. :goodvibes:tink:
....and the thing is, my DS, his DW, and my grandbabies live across the street and their tree is up before Thanksgiving, which my DH wants ME to adopt......um, no thanks - hard pass. [I decorate for that forgotten holiday, Thanksgiving]

....and the thing is, my DS, his DW, and my grandbabies live across the street and their tree is up before Thanksgiving, which my DH wants ME to adopt......um, no thanks - hard pass. [I decorate for that forgotten holiday, Thanksgiving]
"tree creature" we saw in Aspen one year

IMG_8394-2ed-XL.jpg
...did you ever find out what that was? :confused3

...did you ever find out what that was? :confused3

Yes, as we walked closer we realized it was traffic lights! :laughing:

I agree; tree goes up anytime AFTER Thanksgiving...usually the first week in December. We leave our outdoor decorations up...and on every night until after January 6th...only then do we START getting them put away. (Another reason the inside stays up longer since it takes a couple of weeks to get everything outdoors put away...longer if it's cold! :rotfl:):tink:

I found this little "GoCar" rental and its' two occupants in San Francisco; reminded me of the Speedway cars at WDW!

ed-445ed-XL.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter