Picture of the day for the Fort.

Christiana007-4.jpg

Yes, I know these are vintage, but I still love vintage.

Discovery Island 1975 I'm the little speck on the boat. :goodvibes
KSCN00052.jpg

The old Teepees and totem pole 1977 (Thats me on the totem pole)
KSCN0006.jpg

The famous Bobcat Bend sign
KSCN0008.jpg

Inside a FW TT...BEFORE there were cabins. Who remembers that! 1977 Dad was really rockin' those plaid pants at the Fort! :lmao:
KSCN0009-2.jpg

Outside a FW TT...Before there were cabins. 1977
KSCN0010.jpg

KFK and boys w/the Munks! (Looks like I didn't set the size right on this one)
6179847e.jpg

Inside a FW TT...BEFORE there were cabins. Who remembers that! 1977 Dad was really rockin' those plaid pants at the Fort! :lmao:
KSCN0009-2.jpg

Outside a FW TT...Before there were cabins. 1977
KSCN0010.jpg

I stayed in one of these!! July 1976. I was 13. We drove from NJ to VA and then took the Autotrain, with our dog who stayed in the kennel at FW. I only went to WDW twice as a child. The first time (1974) we tent camped at FW. The second was the trailer. I had no recall of what the trailers looked like though. Thanks so much for posting these!! And, I'm sure my Dad wore similar plaid pants, because he had several pairs.

That really is a great picture. I see the next generation of Fort Fiends is well underway.

Love the pic. If it were my kids they would start fighting as soon as the picture taking were done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter