Pictures of an Empty Park?

:thumbsup2
I dont know why..... but I just LOVE this picture!:cloud9:
Makes me think of being the first one at the turnstiles and rope drop!!

Thanks! It makes me excited about the day to come; a fresh start of exploring and fun!

One from Disneyland. :)

DSCF0917_zpsdf4ac58a.jpg

...absolutely LOVING the colors in this! :thumbsup2

Thanks :) It was my rainbow after the storm. I was really sick while on vacation and dragged myself out to MK that night to take photos of fireworks. After over an hour staked out with my tripod, Jimminy Cricket had hardly opened his mouth and the heavens opened and it POURED! Everyone just ran and I had to get my camera and gear out of the rain so I was not feeling too happy. Then I saw this with the lights reflecting on the wet, empty walkways and figured life aint that bad after all :rotfl:

....it almost looks like a sound stage instead of a real place...

Probably won't see the parks as quiet for a few years now ..... Having switched our Easter/Spring break trips for September/October the last 3 years we are back to a choice of Easter or July 4th :scared1:

Here's one for today:

(I was a bit close up to show how dead the park was but when I finished taking this shot a couple of CM's very politely 'guided' us toward Main Street explaining that we were the last guests left in Adventureland. I so wanted to not act my age and say "SO?" But I didn't :rotfl:

Party lighting by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter