Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

From way back when I wasn't even quite the BIG 2 years old yet. Spaceship Earth with the Mickey Arm/Wand with the 2000.
millenniumearth.jpg

From way back when I wasn't even quite the BIG 2 years old yet. Spaceship Earth with the Mickey Arm/Wand with the 2000.
millenniumearth.jpg

@Minnie-Maniac
Welcome to the DIS boards!

Glad you have enjoyed what you have found.

Thanks for all the contributions and sharing the old memories you have of your younger years.

May you be able to make many more in the future and years from now you can reminisce about the old days back in 2015.

Thanks again,

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

Last edited:
@Minnie-Maniac
Welcome to the DIS boards!

Glad you have enjoyed what you have found.

Thanks for all the contributions and sharing the old memories you have of your younger years.

May you be able to make many more in the future and years from now you can reminisce about the old days back in 2015.

Thanks again,

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)
I have been so lucky to have parents who love Disney so much and are DVC members. I get to go a lot. I plan on continuing to go to WDW long after I start living on my own making magical memories with my own future family.

So...how many of you realize that before the Disney Cruise Line that Disney was a sponsor on Premier Cruise Line's "Big Red Boat"? Me & DH went on our honeymoon in 1988 - a pic of the boat and scenes from the Dining Room:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter