"PIN CODE vs LATE FALL OFFER

DIXIEDIVAMOM

Mouseketeer
A member of our traveling party received a "pin code" offer yesterday. I called to find out what that would mean for our resort reservation. Of course we ended up with nothing. Looked at the website and I really do not see the difference in what the Late Fall discount is compared with the special offer she received in her e mail. Also when I tried to pull up the resorts with her "pin code" almost every resort came up "This resort not eligible for this offer" . What was the point in sending someone a "pin code" when the Late Fall offer was already out and all the rooms available were taken. Seems like a big let everyone jump through hoops. Next time I think if I want a Deluxe Villa Resort I will just rent the points and not have to wonder if Disney will discount it. :confused3

I believe the difference is the dates. There are more dates available on the pin code then the fall offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter