Pin Event Brochures...?

Mandy aka Minnie

Mouseketeer
Who is supposed to get the Pin Event Brochures in the mail? Is it only the people who got the Pin Event Package? How can I get a brochure? Why is the sky blue?...

Thanks for any info!
:p :p :p

I get mailings because I have been to the other pin events (where they have drawings, and the form takes your name and address, and ask you if you want to be on the mailing list). Not sure about the package, though.

Dar :bounce:

I received the mailing today. It told all about the 4 day August event. It also had a little bit about the Breakfast. It said phone reservations will be taken on the 11th. Nice of them to send me the mailing on the 22nd.
Good thing I had my two caballaros calling for me while I was in WDW. We will all be there, but not with bells on. Peggie

Oh! Thanks for the info guys! I wonder if there's any other way to get on the mailing list... Guess I'll make a call to good ol' WDW!!! :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter