• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin That Got Away

alberto vargas

Mouseketeer
What pin has always managed to escape you? I am not talking about a Holy Grail. To me it has been the Dumbo E-Ticket. I have the others but have never managed to trade for one. I thought I had potential trades but somehow they never materialized. So what pin that is not a Holy Grail has always eluded you?:(

like that, maybe two or three. I would have to say first of all Artist Choice Goofy. I always get outbid (course I have spending limits), I bought a trader just to trade for that and nobody wanted it (trade assistant), etc I just can't seem to work up to that pin. Another tough one is the Tigger as Mickey which has stories too.

Yeah, I thought I had helped Duckfan with the tigger, but my pin eating cat had a different idea alltogether. As for me, I guess those filmstrip pins, Christmas Carol and Plane Crazy. I just can't seem to get those last two. It's not really bothering me, but it would be nice to finish the set.

Lisa

The ones I can't seem to find:

First four filmstrips
My First Pooh and My first Goofy

Duckfan

I have a Tigger as Mickey pin (pinpics #1693) if you are still looking :D

Check me out on pinpics (Disneymad) and let me know if I can help you :)

Penny!

The one that continues to elude me is one that lots of people seem to have.....the WDW Feb 2000POM Magic Kingdom.

My DH was actually there for opening day (I didn't know him then) and can you believe we still don't have that pin in our collection.

Mine is Mickey security guard. Had it saved for me and it was traded for something else. Oh well maybe next time.
Kris:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter