Pinch me! New Disney papers, etc!!

moochinkassarole

Mouseketeer
I have to say, I'm rather excited about this! In the summer idea book from Close To My Heart, there's paper that is perfect for Disney stuff! Not only that, but My Stickease too (those are cardstock thick stickers).
Yeah, it does get better! Stamps and alphabet stamps that match too. Oh my gosh, I'm so giddy! :banana:

I'm off to play!!
Kitty :cat:

Hi Kitty, long time no see!

Did you take the plunge for the :boat: Med?
....I did!

Will have to check out the new papers...... :grouphug: to your gang!

LOL just had to post I was skimming through the threads and thought at first this said new disney diapers :rotfl2: I thought who could be excited about that not to mention the poop

OK putting my reading glasses back on who knows what else I might accidentally read into something

moochinkassarole said:
I have to say, I'm rather excited about this! In the summer idea book from Close To My Heart, there's paper that is perfect for Disney stuff! Not only that, but My Stickease too (those are cardstock thick stickers).
Yeah, it does get better! Stamps and alphabet stamps that match too. Oh my gosh, I'm so giddy! :banana:

I'm off to play!!
Kitty :cat:

Is this something I can view somewhere online? Or is it only available to CTMH consultants at this time?

Until May 1st only consultants are supposed to see the new catalogue. If you have a CTMH rep, give them a call and see if you can peek! You may be able to get a catalogue but no customer orders can be processed until May 1st. The new paper is called "giggles and grins" and is so great! It is not licenced disney paper but made specifically to coordinate with your vacation photos. I'm a consultant and I've already ordered 2 sets to finish off my last disney trip. The paper is in red, white, yellow and black with stripes and polka dots. Very fun and goes perfectly with the mouse!
There is even a new My Acrylix stamp set with fun words and circles that are just the perfect sizes for making a mouse icon. Oh, and an alphabet set too. I love them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter