Pins, Costumes, Posters and Furniture for Trade! Updated 4/24!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the items I have for trade. :)

Furniture:
Snowman White
Valentines 06
VMK Birthday Pin
Holiday 2005

ATIS:
ATIS Ride Through
ATIS Scanner

Everest:
Everest 1 of 5

Tiki Room Opens 1963

Hi, I am trading a captain's quarters couch and am interested in all above. Any idea what I could get? Also trading an everest 3/5 if you are interested :)Let me know:goodvibes

for dream shirt
blue baseball suit
and 1 star of mickey pin
So you want to trade to me a blue baseball suit and a Star of Mickey pin for my Dreams shirt? Is that what you're saying?
If so, I don't need the blue baseball suit. That pin is also worth more than the shirt, so, is there something else I have that you'd like?

Furniture:
Snowman White
Valentines 06
VMK Birthday Pin
Holiday 2005

ATIS:
ATIS Ride Through
ATIS Scanner

Everest:
Everest 1 of 5

Tiki Room Opens 1963

Hi, I am trading a captain's quarters couch and am interested in all above. Any idea what I could get? Also trading an everest 3/5 if you are interested :)Let me know:goodvibes
Well, the couch is currently available from buying the pins. So, really, of the items you're interested in, you could get the Everest pin. The other items are worth much more than the couch. :)

I will trade a Gold Treasure Chair and Blue Soldier for the yellow explorer costume.

I didn't see this item available. :confused3 Please let me know if it is. I have several things including, but not limited to purple carpet chair, ships bow chair and I think you wanted invisible magic. Let me know. :surfweb:

Thanks!!
pooh: Teddybaer pooh:

Well, the couch is currently available from buying the pins. So, really, of the items you're interested in, you could get the Everest pin. The other items are worth much more than the couch. :)

Alright, thanks for letting me know :) My offer is withdrawn for now, saving it till it gets rarer :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Sorry :)

I didn't see this item available. :confused3 Please let me know if it is. I have several things including, but not limited to purple carpet chair, ships bow chair and I think you wanted invisible magic. Let me know. :surfweb:

Thanks!!
That trade was made a while ago, so I currently don't have the Yellow Explorer for trade. Is there anything else on my list that you'l like?

Alright, thanks for letting me know :) My offer is withdrawn for now, saving it till it gets rarer :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Sorry :)

OK. :)

Hmm. I still have it, but only have 1 that I can trade. Much as I want the Ship's Bow chair, I think that snowman is worth more.

Sorry, but Surf pin is worth more than Grand FL pin. :)

What else would you like?? I would be willing to give you a purple carpet chair and the Ship's Bow if that would suit you. If not let me know what you'd like. I have an extra transportation magic or if you'd like I have an extra pair of black ears? Let me know. :surfweb: Thanks!!

Sorry, it's taken so long to reply.

rwgjr71: Sorry, I am not in need of credits. :)

The_VMK_Teddybaer: I'm not sure if you still are wanting the trade or not. But snowman is worth quite a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter