Pins, Costumes, Posters and Furniture for Trade! Updated 4/24!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I was just wondering if the Herbie Couch and the Blue Holiday Wreath were still up for trade or if someone else got them. Thanks

~*Fantasy*~

Hello,
I was just wondering if the Herbie Couch and the Blue Holiday Wreath were still up for trade or if someone else got them. Thanks

~*Fantasy*~

My list is now completely current.

I do have an offer of 50th Lamp, 50th Pin and Blue Wreath for the Herbie Couch. :)

Hiya CT! You know what I am after, hehe!

My goal of 500 Donald pins is at 453 - SO close, I can taste it! :teeth:

If you really don't want credits, I have extra Purple Flying Carpet Chairs, and an Animation Viewer (Zoetrope). Of course the credits are around too!

Any interest? For all your Donald pins?

Hiya CT! You know what I am after, hehe!

My goal of 500 Donald pins is at 453 - SO close, I can taste it! :teeth:

If you really don't want credits, I have extra Purple Flying Carpet Chairs, and an Animation Viewer (Zoetrope). Of course the credits are around too!

Any interest? For all your Donald pins?

Sure. What do you think is fair for the five pins? :)

Here are the items that I am drooling over off your list: =P

Hong Kong Ship Chair Cyan
Hong Kong Ship Chair Magenta
Glass Slipper Seat Pink
Brown HM suit (Hat, shirt, pants, shoes)
and the Black HM suit shoes, if you are splitting up that outfit.

the only things I have off your list are:
Baseball Shoes
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
but I also have my own thread here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1387514
I can also offer credits through quest machine if you're taking those.

Please let me know if there's anyway we can strike a deal for any of the items on my wishlist. Thx for your time. :)

Animation Viewer and 2 purple carpet chairs

OK. I can do that. :)
I'm in VMK now if you are. :)
Do u still need princess hat?
I am still looking for one. What are you looking for?

Glass Slipper Seat Pink

Baseball Shoes
but I also have my own thread here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1387514

Please let me know if there's anyway we can strike a deal for any of the items on my wishlist. Thx for your time. :)

Hmm. I'll have to take a look at your list. :)

Hmm. I'll have to take a look at your list. :)

Ok I'll be waiting to hear back from you. If it matters any, I have a few more Christmas items to add later, but right now I'm supposed to be cleaning my room and doing hw. :lmao:

Glass Slipper Seat Pink

Baseball Shoes

Ok I'll be waiting to hear back from you. If it matters any, I have a few more Christmas items to add later, but right now I'm supposed to be cleaning my room and doing hw. :lmao:

I'm sorry, but I'm not splitting up the black HM suit. I have other costume pieces listed separately only because those are extra pieces I have. ;)

Well, I'm not looking for anything from Christmas since I have plenty (unless it's holiday quest). I'm also not looking for any credits since I can make all I need on my own. :)
I looked at your thread and this is all I seen that I'm interested in:

Adventureland Retro Pin
VMK Fantasyland Quest Pin
VMK Frontierland Quest Pin
Ace of Spades Carpet
Huntsman's Heartless Hamper Color Pink
Ice Cube Chair (x4)
Wanted Poster
Dreams Poster

For the items you have, I would only want to part with the Brown HM suit since the others I have only one each to trade. So, I would rather save those to get bigger items that are on my wishlist. :)

So, of the items I have listed that I like, what do you think would be fair for the complete suit (Hat, shirt, pants, shoes)?

I'm sorry, but I'm not splitting up the black HM suit. I have other costume pieces listed separately only because those are extra pieces I have. ;)

Well, I'm not looking for anything from Christmas since I have plenty (unless it's holiday quest). I'm also not looking for any credits since I can make all I need on my own. :)
I looked at your thread and this is all I seen that I'm interested in:

Adventureland Retro Pin
VMK Frontierland Quest Pin
Ace of Spades Carpet
Ice Cube Chair (x4)
Wanted Poster
Dreams Poster

For the items you have, I would only want to part with the Brown HM suit since the others I have only one each to trade. So, I would rather save those to get bigger items that are on my wishlist. :)

So, of the items I have listed that I like, what do you think would be fair for the complete suit (Hat, shirt, pants, shoes)?

Ok would you want to make the trade for:

Ace of Spades Carpet
Wanted Poster
Dreams Poster

Or would you rather have a different assortment of the items or what? :confused3

Ok would you want to make the trade for:

Ace of Spades Carpet
Wanted Poster
Dreams Poster

Or would you rather have a different assortment of the items or what? :confused3

That sounds good to me. Send me a message as to when is a good time to meet. I can be available at any time today or tonight. :)

for dream shirt
blue baseball suit
and 1 star of mickey pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter