Pins in New York Disney Store?

wenabre

DIS Veteran
My daughter just left for New York City with her school band and they will be doing the town and will be near the Disney store by the Empire State building. She is hoping to get a few minutes to go in and I was wondering if anyone knows if they sell Disney pins there.
I know she will call tonight so if you do know I can tell her. Thanks...
Wenabre

If you go up to the 3rd floor of the 5th ave Disney Store they have a small selection of Magical Moments pins they may have some Dumbo, Pinicchio, and Alice in wonderland there too (by the way those pins are $8.00 a pin). If your looking for a NYC Disney Store pin you'll be out of luck they haven't had any since the summer of 98. If you need any other info I'll try to help.

Larry

For those of you not blessed with growing up in the shadow of the Big Apple, the 5th avenue store is about 20 blocks north of the Empire State Building (which I believe is 34th Street).

The store near the ESB is just a regular Disney Store, not a Gallery Store, so I don't think they have pins, but I haven't been there recently.

Yes all three broadway shows have pins. Aida, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King. There was also an LE Amsterdam Theater Pin a year ago but it was LE 5000 so it might be sold out. You have to go to the shows as they are letting out if you want to buy merchandise. They won't let you in before the show or during intermission. Aida had pins for sale outside the theater before the show when we were there last year but your best bet is to be there about 10 mins before the shows are over so you can go in the exit buy your merchandise and leave.

The 5th Ave. Disney Store is about 3 blocks south of FAO Swartz if you are familar with where that is.

Thank you all for answering my queries re the Disney store in New York. My DD called last night and I gave her the info. When I asked her what she thought of New York City, all she said was WOW, awesome, cool, huge and really neat! (from the mouth of a teen!)Thanks again.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter