Pins

ppiew

DIS Veteran
I was email a question re: pins on the London/Paris tour, when I tried to respond the address rejected so I will post info here and hope the individual gets it.

yes we did receive pins. The first nite we got lanyards and the first of a pin for each day of the tour. ( the first was an Adventures by Disney pin) I understand this is done on each excursion by Disney. Each days pin corresponded to the 'theme' of the day.
ie. 1 'Cheerio' with P.Pan Big Ben etc.
2 'Jolly Holiday' more London, with Dalmatian &
commemorating Mary Poppins play that nite
3 'Royal Treatment' visit toTower of London with Pluto
4 'Crumpets to Croissants' re: Chunnel from London to Paris with Donald Duck
5 'Drawn Bohemia' abt. Montmarte visit with Mickey Mouse & Goofy
6 'Parisian Palette' re: Louvre/ with Donald Duck
7 'High Society' with Marie

So total 8 pins in all.

ppiew said:
I was email a question re: pins on the London/Paris tour, when I tried to respond the address rejected so I will post info here and hope the individual gets it.

yes we did receive pins. The first nite we got lanyards and the first of a pin for each day of the tour. ( the first was an Adventures by Disney pin) I understand this is done on each excursion by Disney. Each days pin corresponded to the 'theme' of the day.
ie. 1 'Cheerio' with P.Pan Big Ben etc.
2 'Jolly Holiday' more London, with Dalmatian &
commemorating Mary Poppins play that nite
3 'Royal Treatment' visit toTower of London with Pluto
4 'Crumpets to Croissants' re: Chunnel from London to Paris with Donald Duck
5 'Drawn Bohemia' abt. Montmarte visit with Mickey Mouse & Goofy
6 'Parisian Palette' re: Louvre/ with Donald Duck
7 'High Society' with Marie

So total 8 pins in all.

ppiew,

You have to stop telling me all about these little extras/perks. You're making me want to go. They are a little expensive for this Canadian even though they sound like they are First Class. Now if I could get them to include the airfare and drop the Single Supplement charge...I would go in a flash.

Maybe I will up the ante for you. We also got backpacks, umbrellas, lanyards, journal/pen set, art activity booklet, bracelet, scarf, tote bag, Mary Poppins DVD. Super trip!

We were wondering about the perks. The brochure alludes to them, but we weren't sure.

We're talking our 18 year old daughter on the Viva Italia trip this June as a Christmas, birthday and high school graduation gift. It's a surprise and she loves the Disney perks...for her it's a part of the magic. A pin a day with all the other goodies is exactly what we were hoping for. For the Italy tour, I'm betting at least one of the pins will have a Lady & the Tramp theme. :cool1:

I'll start the begging now... I want those...lol. One day I'll get around to doing a tour.

2angelsinheaven said:
I'll start the begging now... I want those...lol. One day I'll get around to doing a tour.

I saw some ABD stuff on Ebay a while back.... I'm sure there are some pins! ;)

I Have Like 2,000 Pins For Real :thumbsup2

Sorry, I beat you. I have over 20,000 Disney pins in my stash at this time. Granted that is split between my collection, traders, and store stock. But it's 20k+ nonetheless.

I am looking forward to my ABD trip in September. The pins and other goodies were just icing on the cake for me. IMHO, the Imperial Cities tour has some once in a lifetime experiences. I'm looking forward to that trip the most out of my Disney trips this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter