PinTrader Sets & Autograph books at DL?

Wife of Grumpy

Earning My Ears
I am trying to save time shopping for Autograph Books and Pin Trader Sets while at DL.

Where in DL would I find the Pin Trader Sets (Layard, 4 pins, & dangle) in the themes of "Pirates of the Carribean" and "Cars"? Any idea of the cost? :confused3 Also looking for autograph books and their price.

In Webstores I have seen the Pin Trader Sets for around $32 and autograph books for $9; is this a good price compared to purchasing them at DL?

Julie

Wife of Grumpy said:
I am trying to save time shopping for Autograph Books and Pin Trader Sets while at DL.

Where in DL would I find the Pin Trader Sets (Layard, 4 pins, & dangle) in the themes of "Pirates of the Carribean" and "Cars"? Any idea of the cost? :confused3 Also looking for autograph books and their price.

In Webstores I have seen the Pin Trader Sets for around $32 and autograph books for $9; is this a good price compared to purchasing them at DL?

Julie

I was at Downtown Disney today and I saw the pirate lanyard sets available in World of Disney & the small pin trading shop close to Rainforest Cafe. I'm not sure how much they are but my guess would be at least $20+. I've seen the Cars lanyard set in the store in Frontierland (Bonanza Outfitters).

You can call Disneyland Deliev-Ears (714-781-7557) and they can check the parks for you and give you pricing information. They can also ship it to your house. Hope this helps :)

Pin trading sets run from $22 (lanyard + 4 pins) to $48 (lanyard + 8 pins). 4 pin sets generally have 2 of the same pin (they're starter sets) while 8 pin sets have 8 different pins. I haven't seen a Cars set yet, but there are a couple different Pirates sets. The sets at the prices in DL are a pretty good deal as it would cost a lot more to get those pins on their own (not that they're available individually as they're generally not).

eatmypixiedust,

What a clever screen name! Just reading it makes me smile! :teeth:

Thanks for the info about where to purchase the Pirate and Cars Layard sets. I assume the autograph books can also be found at DTD - World of Disney. The Disney Deliev-Ears phone number could also come in handy.

Thanks again :wave:

Wife of Grumpy said:
eatmypixiedust,

What a clever screen name! Just reading it makes me smile! :teeth:

Thanks for the info about where to purchase the Pirate and Cars Layard sets. I assume the autograph books can also be found at DTD - World of Disney. The Disney Deliev-Ears phone number could also come in handy.

Thanks again :wave:

Thanks for the compliments on my screen name :teeth: I hope you find the lanyards you're looking for! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter