Pirate Adventure or Sorcerers?

amyecpa

Mouseketeer
which do you guys prefer? We did PA three years ago and really enjoyed it. Is Sorcerers just as good/better?

We plan to try PA for the first time in a couple weeks. I like that the quests are shorter than SA. Plus I think it' a good beginner quest. I hope at least!

We plan to try PA for the first time in a couple weeks. I like that the quests are shorter than SA. Plus I think it' a good beginner quest. I hope at least!
My 7yo had a blast doing PA (me too, if I’m honest). You guys enjoy!!!

My kids (7, 11) are obsessed with pirates adventure and could just do it all day. They have never caught on to sorcerers. I think it’s because the pirates adventure uses more props and the sorcerers is the windows.

We actually enjoy both. DD23 plays Sorcerers. DS14 and I usually wind up playing both.

Pirates. It is much shorter and in my opinion more enjoyable. I think Sorcerer's is more about collecting the cards.

We've never tried any of the interactive games, but I think I'd like the kids to try PA. Where do you go to start and what are the hours, etc.??

We haven't done PA, but DS8 loves Sorcerers. Only problem is it's a long game, and if it glitches (like it did for us in January) then you may not get to finish.

Last trip DS's did both (aged 17 & 15) and have done both many times over the past years and seems like PA is less "busy" or less people doing it then Sorcerers.....boys got some pixie dust while doing PA last time - they got fastpasses for PoTC!!!......edited - had the wrong ages!!! they were actually older than what I orginally posted :-)

Last edited:
We've never tried any of the interactive games, but I think I'd like the kids to try PA. Where do you go to start and what are the hours, etc.??

There's a booth on the walkway that goes behind Pecos Bill where you can sign up. Hours are roughly 12-6. It' in the MDE app and you can see the location there. Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter