Pirate Night on 3-Day Cruise - Wish?

gpjacobs

Mouseketeer
I've seen some mixed report on here/FB groups. Trying to determine if there is anything "definitive." What night is pirate night on the three-day Wish itinerary? Bonus points if anyone knows if there will be a pirate night during a Halloween on the High Sea sailing, or is it replaced by Halloween activities? Thanks in advance!

I've seen some mixed report on here/FB groups. Trying to determine if there is anything "definitive." What night is pirate night on the three-day Wish itinerary? Bonus points if anyone knows if there will be a pirate night during a Halloween on the High Sea sailing, or is it replaced by Halloween activities? Thanks in advance!
I'm sailing on the Halloween on the High Seas on Friday the 13th. I reached out to DCL and spoke with an agent who let me know that Pirate Night will be on Saturday Oct 14, so I guess it's the same day as Nassau.

There should also be a Halloween costume dress up night for Mickey's Mouse-querade party but he said that night hasn't been released yet and we'd find out at the port when we check the navigator.

I'm sailing on the Halloween on the High Seas on Friday the 13th. I reached out to DCL and spoke with an agent who let me know that Pirate Night will be on Saturday Oct 14, so I guess it's the same day as Nassau.

There should also be a Halloween costume dress up night for Mickey's Mouse-querade party but he said that night hasn't been released yet and we'd find out at the port when we check the navigator.
Thank you! Super helpful!

If you are doing a 3 day ( I do often due to work schedules), it was always Sat night. Last year on the WISH it was Sat.

I sail on the Wish this Friday, and our pirate night is Saturday (Nassau day). You can always tell because it's the day they do pirate makeovers in Bippity Boppity Boutique (once your booking window is open).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter