Pirate Quest Plans?

EmmzyGemmz

Forest Gal
:3dglasses Anyone got any plans to win?:3dglasses

We could make a group I guess :)

The keep getting health one will only work for experts, I've tryed it and is dont exactly work.. unless maybe with contact outside the game wich we will not do lol. Well I guess made in a dif way that plan could work.. lets see:

4 on 1 team
1 person out of each team is allowed to shoot everyone once so they dont die. Them people then get health and that is done repetedly. The other person shoots the other three people on the opposite team, not the one who is shooting. That team gets health but each shooting goes on at A DIFFERENT SIDE OF THE SEA so as not to accidently shoot someone else. When anyone is low on health they must say health so the shooter knows to shoot them. In the gold round NO SHOOTING. As there is no health and gold makes an instant kill. This happens with the same shooter in all rounds. It is possible that one shooter could get 575... :wizard:

Ok so we need 8 people. Anyone? And when VMK opens we shall all meet at Pirates Lobby North. Im EmmzyGemmz :) We will still talk about the plan here when VMK opens and we all may possibly be in the lobby. Only do this is you are NOT going to do it once and then leave. I'll be first shooter on my team and I will do it for each of you. We will play till all 8 of us has 500. This may mean more that 4 games.

:cutie: Whos in? :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter