Pirates of the Competetive Carribean Contest By Renpener (First Round Tomorrow)

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
I'm setting up a little contest for DIS members in Pirates

It will be team face offs. When you lose, you are eliminated from the contest.
and eventually it will be between only 2 teams.

To join, post your name here, or pm me about it. I will later set up teams of 3 to play. Notice that the "fourth" will host the game, and will be the game witness. Your Team Names will come when I put the teams together. If you WOULD or WOULD NOT like to be on a team with someone, then pm your name and that stuff in.

Prize is:
First Place: EE Prize Pack of everything! (10 rooms, 10 pins, 10 seats, 1 costume)
Second Place: 10 EE rooms per player on team!
Third Place: 5 EE train Seats!

I'm not giving out Ice as a prize because what will you have at the end? A giant stack of Ice!

Good Luck one and all!

P.S. If you want to volenteer to be a witness, post or pm me. You will not be able to be on a team though.

The contest will start on the 3rd of March (It will take a while to do teams, and I'm giving you time to work with your teams, and each day, we will get 2 or more steps closer to seeing the winner.) Times are locted on the last page of this thread. Current teams playing today are the Womania Vs. Looters. Good Luck!

I would love to join in on the fun! :thumbsup2 You can count me in!!! pirate: (If you need to know my vmk name it is CL_FrontierSuzy)

Team names currently being posted:

Blackhearts
Looters
Black Pearls
Columbia
Womania
Titanic
Virtual Args
Chips Ahoy!
Destroyers
Ghost Ship
Party Pirates
Fashion Pirates
Brains
Parekeet
VMKickers

Nobody is on a team yet...

Renpener said:
I'm setting up a little contest for DIS members in Pirates

It will be team face offs. When you lose, you are eliminated from the contest.
and eventually it will be between only 2 teams.

To join, post your name here, or pm me about it. I will later set up teams of 3 to play. Notice that the "fourth" will host the game, and will be the game witness. Your Team Names will come when I put the teams together. If you WOULD or WOULD NOT like to be on a team with someone, then pm your name and that stuff in.

Prize is:
First Place: EE Prize Pack of everything! (10 rooms, 10 pins, 10 seats, 1 costume)
Second Place: 10 EE rooms per player on team!
Third Place: 5 EE train Seats!

I'm not giving out Ice as a prize because what will you have at the end? A giant stack of Ice!

Good Luck one and all!

P.S. If you want to volenteer to be a witness, post or pm me. You will not be able to be on a team though.

The contest will be on the 4th of March (It will take a while to do teams, and I'm giving you time to work with your teams). I will post the exact time of it, one week in advance. AND I AM ON PACIFIC TIME!

no!! why does it have to be during SLC??????????

What's SLC?

Where's MiakodaWDW when you need her for stuff like that, lol

hmm..i'm always up for a game of pirates.Count me in! :teeth: If you're still accepting peple that is

aceworm said:
hmm..i'm always up for a game of pirates.Count me in! :teeth: If you're still accepting peple that is

Yeah, You can join. In fact, you're the second person to sign up. And, this will be at least 7 games of pirates with breaks in between.

Renpener said:
What's SLC?

Where's MiakodaWDW when you need her for stuff like that, lol

it's something i have to do for a school orginazation and i wont be home from 5 am to 12 midnight
btw can i use your contest and hold another one just like it on a different date?

Nanoer said:
it's something i have to do for a school orginazation and i wont be home from 5 am to 12 midnight
btw can i use your contest and hold another one just like it on a different date?

Sure, just say you were inspired by my Idea, lol

And Its a multi day contest

And the straw hats picked the teams:

Womania- AvastTinkyGirl, PirateSteff, Roxane

Looters- Goofypiratehunter, Bond007, Bashfulwishes

Chips Ahoy- Loves Disney, Aceworm, PirateGhostShip

Blackhearts- GirlWithSpunk, Deepshadow, Schnerk

Party Pirates- Alphawazup, Dis-Wiz, Mousecrazy22

Next person to sign up is on Party Pirates.
I have daviedude and ImcFly (sp?)as witnesses. they automaticly get 20 Train Seats when they come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter