Pixie dust on our DREAM vacation! Update 06/08 TR finished!!

Great TR as always! I've enjoyed every page.:yay:

It's just too bad that we won't be able to meet up on this upcoming trip. It was such fun meeting the both of you.

I bet the princess was so glad to have you back home. Our poor little Wicket won't eat much while we are gone.

I can't belive it's almost time for the next trip, this year has sped by!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next TR, maybe we both will be starting our TRs at the same time!!:rolleyes1

Great TR as always! I've enjoyed every page.:yay:

It's just too bad that we won't be able to meet up on this upcoming trip. It was such fun meeting the both of you.

I bet the princess was so glad to have you back home. Our poor little Wicket won't eat much while we are gone.

I can't belive it's almost time for the next trip, this year has sped by!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next TR, maybe we both will be starting our TRs at the same time!!:rolleyes1

Doris, thank you so much for reading and sticking with us for the duration of this TR. :hug: :goodvibes

I am really sorry we will miss you this year, but maybe we'll have another chance next year! :thumbsup2

I can't believe that in exactly nine weeks from now we will be on a plane on our way to Frankfurt and on to Orlando! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Loved your trip report Karin! I know there are more to come. :) it felt good to see our names on your itinerary for your next trip.:hug: I am so excited! Getting ready to pay the balance of our Sept. cruise this morning. I made my reservations for our hotel near USF. We haven't visited there in years. Thought it was time. Hope to eat at Bubba Gumps after seeing your pictures of their shrimp.

A great report as always:thumbsup2 I may not post often, but I have read along with each update:goodvibes

Loved your trip report Karin! I know there are more to come. :) it felt good to see our names on your itinerary for your next trip.:hug: I am so excited! Getting ready to pay the balance of our Sept. cruise this morning. I made my reservations for our hotel near USF. We haven't visited there in years. Thought it was time. Hope to eat at Bubba Gumps after seeing your pictures of their shrimp.

Thank you, Teresa!
I cannot wait to see you again this summer! We will have a lot to catch up on. :goodvibes
Having the cruise paid off feels so good, doesn't it? I hope you get all your reservations at Palo too! ;)
Are you staying at Disney before the cruise? If so, where? I thought you mentioned POFQ or Riverside - we would be neighbours then, since we will be at OKW. :woohoo:

A great report as always:thumbsup2 I may not post often, but I have read along with each update:goodvibes

Thank you so much for sticking with me! :goodvibes
It feels pretty good to know that there are so many people out there, interested in our Disney "adventures". :thumbsup2

I'm so glad your day ended with a lovely meal at WPE! A lot of rather crummy snacks it seems but I love the idea of your last one at the resort being a Mickey Bar :)

the last day is so bittersweet, how lovely that you have only 9 weeks to wait!

Wonderful wonderful report!!!

Great Trip Report !! I am all caught up !!I have been sooo busy this week hardly any Dis Time !!I finaaly finished all 8 Memory books !!:worship:Still fighting with PB but will give it one last shot on my laptop then try Stephs and last resort call Phil!!!
I leave next Thursday for Cape Cod :banana::banana:

Yes Karin, we are staying at POR before the cruise and going to USF after the cruise for a couple of days. I just saw the pictures of your cabana on CC. That looked very nice!

I'm so glad your day ended with a lovely meal at WPE! A lot of rather crummy snacks it seems but I love the idea of your last one at the resort being a Mickey Bar :)

the last day is so bittersweet, how lovely that you have only 9 weeks to wait!

Wonderful wonderful report!!!

Thank you, Cynthia!
We always end our trips with a meal at WPE, became kind of a tradition. :laughing:
Can't wait for our summer vacation to roll around. I just finished posting a short TR for our DLRP trip and now I am on to posting summer plans! :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Great Trip Report !! I am all caught up !!I have been sooo busy this week hardly any Dis Time !!I finaaly finished all 8 Memory books !!:worship:Still fighting with PB but will give it one last shot on my laptop then try Stephs and last resort call Phil!!!
I leave next Thursday for Cape Cod :banana::banana:

:woohoo: So glad you are caught up again, Rosie, especially since I know you had a lot going on lately. Can't wait to read all about your Elvis adventures - now if only PB would cooperate. :goodvibes

Yes Karin, we are staying at POR before the cruise and going to USF after the cruise for a couple of days. I just saw the pictures of your cabana on CC. That looked very nice!

We loved our Cabana and I am so happy that we will have one for every one of our visits to CC in the summer! They are awesome.
:woohoo: Now that you are staying at POR we WILL be "resort" neighbours in the summer! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Thank you Karin, for sharing your magical memories with us once again!
I enjoyed it as always!:goodvibes

Thank you Karin, for sharing your magical memories with us once again!
I enjoyed it as always!:goodvibes

I am glad you enjoyed coming along with us on the cruise! Sharing our trips with you makes us relive all the fun again! :goodvibes

Great trip report. Thanks for the tip about online check-in for BLT, we never thought to do that. That's what we will do so we can put our request in for the floor we want. Just 9 more weeks until we hopefully see you. Rachel & I are officially on summer vacation as of today. I don't like to look forward to the vacation too much because that means the end of the summer for us.

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. I love pictures.

You mentioned trying OKW. I just stayed there a couple weeks ago and loved it. It is big, but quiet and peaceful. We were even on a bus turnaround, but once we went to sleep it didn't wake us. The only downfall to OKW for me is no food court. There is a TS restaurant and an expanded snack bar. The food is good, I just like the variety of a food court.

Great trip report! I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read about your next vacation.

:woohoo: So glad you are caught up again, Rosie, especially since I know you had a lot going on lately. Can't wait to read all about your Elvis adventures - now if only PB would cooperate. :goodvibes

]

Thanks Karin and PB cooperated for Steph sooo pix are up!!!

Thanks for another great read Karin! Love to read your reports and see all your photos. Bet you can't wait for your next trip. I know I can't. In fact, we just booked a weekend trip for the end of August. Will only be at Disney one day but one day is better than none!

Thanks again and I can't wait for your next trip report! :goodvibes

Great trip report. Thanks for the tip about online check-in for BLT, we never thought to do that. That's what we will do so we can put our request in for the floor we want. Just 9 more weeks until we hopefully see you. Rachel & I are officially on summer vacation as of today. I don't like to look forward to the vacation too much because that means the end of the summer for us.

Elaine, I am so happy you enjoyed the trip report and am looking forward to make you part of my upcoming one! :goodvibes
We always do online check in and they now give you options on where you would like to be. So far I have always been granted my wishes (given they were mostly higher floor! :goodvibes:rotfl2:)
Lucky you, being on summer vacation already! We still go on for three more weeks and I cannot wait for this school year to end! :banana: Then there will be 9 weeks of no school and no pupils and 4 weeks of Disney FUN!!!!!!! :laughing:

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. I love pictures.

You mentioned trying OKW. I just stayed there a couple weeks ago and loved it. It is big, but quiet and peaceful. We were even on a bus turnaround, but once we went to sleep it didn't wake us. The only downfall to OKW for me is no food court. There is a TS restaurant and an expanded snack bar. The food is good, I just like the variety of a food court.

I am glad you enjoyed the report and photos!
Thanks for the :thumbsup2 on OKW. We have stayed there many times and really love it.
I don't care much for food courts/CS so we have no problem with OKW not having one and we LOVE Olivia's! :goodvibes

Great trip report! I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read about your next vacation.

Thank you so much for sticking with me for such a long time.
Next trip is coming up quickly, only 8 more weeks until we are off to the US! :woohoo:
If you want to, you can join the planning for our summer trip! Here it is: Pre-trip report summer2012

Thanks Karin and PB cooperated for Steph sooo pix are up!!!

Thanks for reading, Rosie! I have seen your TR photos and they are FUN!! :lmao:

Thanks for another great read Karin! Love to read your reports and see all your photos. Bet you can't wait for your next trip. I know I can't. In fact, we just booked a weekend trip for the end of August. Will only be at Disney one day but one day is better than none!

Thanks again and I can't wait for your next trip report! :goodvibes

Thank YOU for sticking with me and reading.
And we ARE getting excited for our upcoming trip. Only 8 more weeks and we are on our way.
I cannot believe that you will be at Disney at the end of August .... we will miss you by a few days, we'll get off the DREAM on September 2nd! :sad2:

I'm all caught up again!! :cool1: I have once again thoroughly enjoyed a trip report of yours :love:

...and perfect timing too as we board the Dream on Wednesday after waiting 14 months!! :banana:

I'll be seeing you on your next adventure which is already just around the corner! :thumbsup2

Heather

I'm all caught up again!! :cool1: I have once again thoroughly enjoyed a trip report of yours :love:

...and perfect timing too as we board the Dream on Wednesday after waiting 14 months!! :banana:

I'll be seeing you on your next adventure which is already just around the corner! :thumbsup2

Heather

Glad you stuck it out to the end! :goodvibes

I am so envious of your Dream cruise. You are going to have so much fun. Let me know if you do a trip report - I will definitely let you know when I start mine! :goodvibes

I am pretty new to the Board and I so enjoyed your trip report! You are an excellent writer - I can't believe english is your 2nd language! I will be looking for your next adventure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter