Pixie Dust Please!!!

carolina gal'

Earning My Ears
:D :D My husband and I are supposed to leave on Wednesday afternoon for our three day Wonder cruise. It never seems to fail that the weather does not want to cooperate!! We are supposed to get snow and I pray that the Gods and Mickey will shine down on us and the storm will blow over!! Wish us luck:D :D

Hope to see all December 5th cruisers!!!

Lisa and Ben

You got it girlfriend -------the weather won't be too perfect here BUT it will beat yours for there is NO SNOW ------good luck
Always
Shirley

We will pray you get no snow on your departure day. Were do you live? We just got another two inches here in Northern IL. today and its cold. We want to leave now for WDW, not 5 months:>

Good Luck! Are you guys flying or driving? Hopefully this storm won't be as scary as the weather crew is making it out to be! Have a very WONDERful trip! :) :) :)

Have a great, sunny, and wonderful cruise. May the Gods and
Mickey smile on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter