pizza delivery to onsite resorts

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
has anyone had pizza delivered to the hotel. i was hoping this was available and would help cut my dinner costs with the kids. do they deliver to front desk, room or what? thanks!

Good question :confused: I too would like to know:wave: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

They will deliver. Alot of people order from Flippers. Great pizza, salad and italian food. Not costly at all. Can someone post the phone number? It was on here earlier.

Hoping Tammy will see this one! I am pretty sure its callled Flippers...gets great reviews and they deliver. I know she has ordered many times and has the # too.

There have been mention of a few others but that one stood out to me.

Spidey, you owe me a beer! LOL Or is that I owe you since yours posted first!

I figured you would say that Spidey! LOL

Here is the info on Flippers and another one mentioned is Papa Johns.

Flippers

7480 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone: 407-351-5643
Category: Pizzeria
Open: MON-THU 11 am-12 am.
FRI-SAT 11 am-1 am.
SUN 11 am-12 am.
Meals Served: Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.
Cost: Inexpensive
Other Info: Take Out. Delivery.
Credit Cards:

Papa John's Pizza is tastier than most pizza delivery chains. Special garlic sauce.

Address: 6325 North Orange Blossom Trl.
Orlando, FL 32810
Telephone: 407-292-7272
Category: Fast Food, Pizzeria
Open: MON-THU 11 am-12:30 am.
FRI-SAT 11 am-1:30 am.
SUN 11 am-11:30 pm.
Meals Served: Lunch. Dinner.
Cost: Inexpensive
Other Info: Take Out. Delivery.

You order it and meet up at the front desk. Not allowed to come to your room.

Thanks for the info!!!!!You are the best!

JessicaR

For those of us who grew up in NY and have since relocated, we are always in search of "real NY style pizza". Any idea how Flippers measures up?

i was so happy to see a response this morning. thank you guys so much. you are the best!

Originally posted by IMGONNABE40!
JessicaR

For those of us who grew up in NY and have since relocated, we are always in search of "real NY style pizza". Any idea how Flippers measures up?

Awww come on you know the answer to that! You have to travel back to NY! ;) But seriously I have not tried the pizza personally so I just dont know:confused: It does get good reviews here.

I have had the pizza at Sal's at Portofino hotel and its pretty darn good! Thats always an option also for a pizza night.

JessicaR

Sad but true. Only in NY can you get NY pizza. It must be something in the water they use in the dough...I'm a pretty cheap date every time we go home. Buy me a slice or two at the local pizzaria and I'm in heaven. Last March we were visiting for my mother in law's 75th b-day celebration. Just before lunch was to be served, I convinced my son that he should buy grandma a corsage for her special day. Off we went. No florists were open, but Pelham Pizza was calling our names!

Sorry i missed this thread. Flippers is wonderful, quick and very affordable! They delivered right to our room every time. We have small children and if i let them know i was the only adult in the room they could bring in up, otherwise you have to pick it up in the lobby. We tried sandwiches, the entrees and many variety's of the pizza's all came piping hot and freshly made just an excellent value. The cokes are .60 or where so i'd order a case of them to our room they'd last the entire 4 day stay for our group of 7. They laughed at me but that's okay i was'nt gonna pay 2 bucks a can at the hotel and ice is free at PBH.LOL We had milk and a cooler of water so we where all set! Hope you guys enjoy flippers to get a menu you can phone star service and they will have flippers fax a menu over if they are out and bring it to your room.

Nothing is like pizza from the bronx but now living in south jersey I go with the flow.Im getting alot of people wanting to come with me in july to the Hard Rock so having this info is good with alot of people. .
tiggerguy2000

NY pizza!!!! There is nothing like it. Flippers is good, really good, but not NY pizza!!!!!:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter