Pizza

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Seems like I remember that when we stayed in the cabins a few years back you could go up to Trail's End and pick up a pizza. Then, it seems like I saw something that said that wasn't available any longer. Can you still get pizza at Crockett's Tavern or Trail's End "to go" or is only available certain hours? Please help!

They've always offered "late-night" pizzas. After 9pm I think. But, it's been awhile since I've checked - have they stopped this?

Last August we had slices of pizza at Crockett's Tavern. This was late afternoon/earky evening. The pizza was very good too.

In december 2001 we had pizza at Crockett's. Ordered half sausage and half plain. The firs pizza was all sausage! When the waiter realized, he apologized and said he would have them make another immediately (my daughter will only eat plain pizza - DH and I would have said the heck with it and taken what was ready - we were hungry). About fifteen minutes later we saw the waiter coming out with another pizza. We also saw a horrified look on his face when he got closer to us! He turned around, left and then came back with a second pizza entirely covered in sausage. He said he would have a third pizza made for us and in the meantime we could get started on this. He also went over to the buffet at Trail's End and brought by daughter two slices of plain pizza. We told him this was fine, no need to make another pizza. He said the order was already in and it would be ready when we left. After we ate, he brought the bill and there was no charge for the pizza, only the soda and beer. We tried to sneak out of the restaurant after we saw the pizza all packed up in a box to-go but he literally chased us down to the bus stop to make sure we got our pizza! So at least as late as December they still had to-go boxes available at Crockett's Tavern. This was also the cheapest meal we ever at at WDW!

Yes you can get pizza to go from the Trails End. We did this in December and had no problem.

Bumping up to see if anyone knows if you can get pizza to go anytime of the day. Will be there in may and that would be a nice easy meal! Also, anyone remember how much it costs?

Thanks,
Wendy

In February we ordered pizza around 5Pm and sat on the front porch at the picnic table and ate it. The impression I got was that it was available from Lunch time on.
It was one of the least expensive dinners we had since we brought our own soda.
you can also get a salad to go, they give you a container and you make your own at the Trails end salad bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter