Hi,

We're wanting to do the following things at IOA:
Marvel – Storm Force Acceleration, Spider Man
Toon Lagoon – Ripsaw Falls, Barges,
Jurassic – Jurassic Park River Adventures, Pteranadon Flyers,
Lost Continent – Sinbad Show
Seuss Landing – Everything

We also want to take in the play areas.

What's going to be the most popular thing from our list (ie get there first). I thought that we could start at SpiderMan and work our way clockwise, but then I figured everybody probably does that so we might be better off starting in Jurassic or Toon Lagoon.

Help, please!! :wave2:

The most popular thing is Pteranadon Flyers. It is a very, very slow loading ride and the wait time gets to over an hour very quickly. You need to ride it as soon as you get into the park (which should be before the scheduled park opening time).

i would hit the Pteranadon Flyers first, go back to Spiderman, then hit the rest as you please. By first i mean at gate opening, if you arriving after opening time then you are on your own. :cool1:

Thank you for the advice.:goodvibes

I guess I'll send the husband and teens to Spiderman while I take the toddler to the Pteranodon Flyers. I didn't realize it was that popular!!

Then they can go do the Jurassic Park River Adventure ride while the toddler and I play around in Camp Jurassic.

I heard that Seuss landing is pretty empty in the afternoon. If that's true, we'll wait until later in the day when most people with young children are gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter