Planet Hollywood

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We ate here last week on the free Dining Plan

This is the only place where when we told the server we were on the dining plan he got rude and snarky. Other places in Disney, the servers were very patient, and explained to us how to best use our credits. This guy was not nice.

DH had spaghetti, potato skins, he liked his food okay
DD had ribs, spicy chicken tenders and wings for appetizer. The chicken was so spicy she couldn't eat it! The rack of ribs was huge, and she said they were excellent.
DS had a burger, it came out pink, so we sent it back. By that time, he was grossed out and not hungry anymore, so only ate 1 bite.
I had the turkey clubhouse sandwich. It was okay, though the toast was barely toasted and it needed bacon. Also had potato skins, they were good.
This place had the best dessert!! Ghiradelli Chocolate Brownie. Soooooo good. There was chocoate and vanilla ice cream, two brownies, whipped cream, oh it was good. The best dessert of the week.
We were on the very top, 3rd floor. It was neat in there. The kids liked it.
Big portions
Price would have been $118.00 for three meals (used voucher for DS burger)
We give it 3.5 out of 5.
Would we eat here again? Yes, but sharing to save money! For free? yes

We ate there last spring also. We had two free meal vouchers given to us from our travel agent and although we live near one in Manhattan we figured it's free and then we could use one of our table services to contribute to a signature meal. For free I'd go back, but that's it. We sat in the main room and I have to say I was dizzy! And I'm pretty young, I'm 21 and I work in an atmosphere exactly like this and I wasn't able to handle it without having a drink. Anyway for an appetizer we had the calamari which was okay. For entrees I had the chicken caeser salad and my fiancee had a burger. Again it was okay. About the level I would give a TGIFridays or Ruby Tuesdays. Our server again, was okay. Actually he really wasn't that great. We ended up just leaving the vouchers anda tip because he was taking SOOO long to bring us our check and completely ignored us when we tried to flag him down several times.

I forgot to say:

We had the voucher for the free 'gift' also. The gift was a keychain. But by showing the voucher, we would also get 15% off any purchases made at the gift shop. So I bought DH a shirt, and got 15% off, and got my keychain.

It says on the voucher must be used by 6:00, but we used ours at 6:30 or so, and the guy said that was okay (we had asked at 5:15 when we checked in if we had to use it right away, before 6, because we wanted to look around the giftshop after we ate)

There are lots of shirts there, some for as low as $12.99.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Nothing has changed in 10+ years at this place. Same marginal service, food and relatively high prices.

Unless you are from a town that doesn't have a similar type restaurant (Hard Rock, etc.), there are many better choices at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter