Planning a surprise 2020

kookiekat02

Earning My Ears
I have to share my plans with you guys as everyone in my 'real life' has started rolling their eyes when I mention Disney. I took my family to Disney World in April 2015 and we had a blast! I spent over 10 years planning and saving but it was well worth it. This year I managed to snag a great deal on a cruise leaving from New York and everyone enjoyed the more relaxed vacation. I miss Disney though!

I have decided that in August of 2020 I will be bringing my children and my best friend and her two girls to Disney for 2 weeks! My friend and her children went with us on the cruise and she was a blast to travel with and up for anything! The men however, they need to stay home. I have already started budgeting for tickets, hotel & drive down. I am so excited to begin the long planning process as it is addicting!!! I want to surprise my friend and her girls the Christmas before with my plans to go to Disney World. Only 4 more years :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter