Planning for next year - best time to go??

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
I tentatively have the dates picked for our trip next Dec. However, when I was thinking about the dates more carefully, I realized that we would be getting home less than a week before Christmas!! :earseek: I started to re-think the dates (thinking of everything there is to do the week of Christmas, plus the school work the kids are going to need to make up kind of rattled me!!) I think I might move the dates up a week....that would have us leaving PA on Dec. 1 (hey!! one year from today!! :bounce: ) then getting home Dec. 12th. :hyper: Do these dates sound better?? We were there last year Dec 7th - 14th and it was great!! I wasn't sure if I would still run into Thanksgiving crowds by going earlier.

Thanks for your help!! :sunny:

Thanksgiving crowds are gone by the Sunday after the holiday, and attendance will be very low until the Christmas week. Some of the hard-ticketed events like MVMCP and the Candlelight Processional will draw large crowds. But overall early December is a very slow time at the theme parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter