Planning Holiday 2005

We've finally booked :cool1:
4nights, 5 days at Davy Crockett, I can't wait. Finally decided after reading Simon's book to have a 2 bedroomed cabin. Surprised to find it was only £40 difference. Going 6-10th June.

we will already have had 10 days in France - camping.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hello DIS!! :wave2:
Im new to the boards!! So hello to all :sunny: :goodvibes !
I just booked a holiday in May because the CM :earsboy: on the phone told me that theres a 4nights 5 days for the price of 3nights 4days! So Im staying in the Sequoia Lodge with my DH :love: . We're travelling by Eurostar as im quite afraid of flying :sad2: ! I cant wait as the space mountain mission2 will be open and hopefully the new attraction hot air balloon experiance will be open too! :banana: (I read about it in the 2005 Disneyland Paris official guide) anyone else heard about this?? princess:

:wave2: Hello Wild Cherry and welcome to the Dis!

I don;t know the answer to your question I'm afraid but I wanted to welcome you :)

I rate the Eurostar highly (I hate flying too!) and we loved the Sequoia Lodge when we stayed there last February. You will have so much fun :)

wow :teeth: everyone seems so friendly here! Its great :goodvibes !
Thanks for welcoming me :sunny: !
I have a huge fear of flying so I tend to take whatever toher option when I can! Yes, the Sequoia sounded nice with the ski lodge theme! I hope its as nice as it looked! ::MickeyMo

Well, we're booked to go for two nights to the Sequoia Lodge in May. First time staying at that hotel, although we've eaten in Hunter's Grill before and had a good look around at the same time.

I had said to my wife that we wouldn't go this year and that instead we'd save up and go really big-time next year (5 nights in Castle Club or something similarily extravagant!) but then I heard that they'd removed the shareholders discount on CC, so we decided to take two smaller (and cheaper) trips, one this year, one in 2006.

And plus with Easyjet flying from Luton to Paris now, it only cost the two of us £47 to get there!

Ive booked eurostar for 2 adults at the total cost of £138, for standard class. I dont think its that bad (price) because it saves me from having to fly ( :sad2: ) and instead of having to make my way from Charles de Gaulle airport to DLP, we arrive straigh outside the gates of DLP (saving taxi prices!)

:sunny: :teeth: :goodvibes

:wave2:

Hi Reid :)

The link that you posted for the hot air ballon attraction is all in French.
Do you know if theres an English version ?

Sorry I'v not seen an English version. Maybe on dlpinfo forum there is a link.

Reid

We live in the US and are flying to CDG before our British Isles cruise so we can go to DLP. We want to buy a one way ticket on Eurostar to go back to London. Our cruise originates in Southampton. Do I need to go thru a travel agent to buy a one way Eurostar and a Brit 3 day railpass.
Another question, if I buy two brit 3 day rail passes, can I activate them at the Paris station before I get on the Eurostar back to London. I wanted to get the passholder rate on the Eurostar but buy a brit rail pass instead of a French rail pass. When we get back to London (Saturday night), the following day we will take the train from Waterloo to Southampton (Sunday).
Do you know if we can buy Eurostar tickets thru DLP reservations?
Lots of questions, but our 17 day European trip is coming together.
Note: We are pin collectors, and I found out that DLP is having an organized pin event on 5/28, we will be there 5/18 to 5/21...
Next week, after I get the train transportation sorted out, I will buy the land package for DLP, probably New York or Sequoia Lodge. There are just two of us, (59 & 60).
Michele

alexandra uk - may I help? The article says that the construction is progressing little by little. It's a huge tethered gas balloon composed of a casing inflated with helium (a totally inert gas), a rope (? - could be "net" - I'm not familiar with hot-air balloons!!! :confused3) and a basket, all of which is connected to the ground by a cable and driven by a hydroelectric winch.
From April Panoramagique will welcome visitors for a trip of about 6 minutes in the skies of Disneyland Resort Paris. Climbing to 100 metres above the earth, it will offer a magnificent 360 degree view of up to 20 km. Up to 30 people will have the opportunity to take part on each "flight".
The price of the tickets suggested by Aerophile S.A. will be 12 euros for adults and 6 euros for children from 3 to 12 years and free for children under three.
:wave2:

Thanks Diana :)

Do you know if the balloon stays attached to the rope for the whole time ?
(I'm a bit of a scardy cat where heights are concerned :blush: )

Nothing to do with the thread (sorry) but I just thought I'd belatedly welcome Wild Cherry and wish you and alexandra uk and any other Welsh people/people living in Wales a happy St David's day from an exiled Welshwoman!! No smilies with daffodils or leeks unfortunately!!! Cymru am byth!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter