Planning kits

Dvcmbr09

Mouseketeer
Can anyone send me a link to the planning kit the received, I found one on here and it was very helpful

Oh I should I also said I am looking at memories, escape or wishes. I am trying to decided how many people I really want there to share the moment, if I have just immediate family and really close friends the total comes to 26 adults and 8 kids (if they all come)

I don't have a planning kit but with the number of guests you are planning on, you would have to have a wishes wedding since you exceed the guest limits for escape and memories.

You'll get more responses on the main page rather than the PJ/TR section.

Thank you for your responses. I will be reposting on the main page. Yes I know those totals will bring me into wishes but not sure all those people will come which may knock us into escape numbers. Or we playing with the idea of just being us and DBF (not officially DF yet, could be any day :-D) two teenage daughters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter